Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 40 - Winners At War

Survivor 40 - Winners At War

40th season. 20 champions. It deserves its own thread!

Two hour premier to kick it off - they added fire tokens to use as sort of a commissary. they brought back edge of extinction. Was hoping since it was all champions, that they wouldn't get to gimicky, but that went out the window after about 30 seconds....

Two tribals - first one sent Natalie packing. How on earth you send Natalie packing when you have Boston Rob and Parvati in your tribe is beyond me. Boston Rob goes first, Parvati goes second - there should have been no debate. The second one sent Amber (Boston Rob's wife) packing. That is how you do it, get rid of the person with a built in alliance at the merge. If it wasn't her, it should be Sandra, she's the Queen!

Hoping that either Yul or Sandra is able to win it all.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Already started good missed it!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

You could say she failed twice in the first immunity challenge but it wasn't even mentioned at tribal council. I agree it should have been Parvati or Rob though. Never cared for Natalie and Nadia when they competed in The Amazing Race but Natalie grew on me when they competed on Survivor.

I wanna see Rob,Amber and Sandra all marooned on Edge of Extinction together. That could be as exciting as the game itself.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

I can't do the 9-5 stuff.....poor baby!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

Natalie is mad!! Best regards, David

Now she found an idol......but worthless on the island....but she can sell it to one of the next losers for tokens.
    Last edited by David K.; 02-13-2020 at 09:01 PM.

Amber second person voted off...Best regards, David

Thanks for the spoiler alert. Had it taped

Quote Originally Posted by cornwellfamily View Post
    Thanks for the spoiler alert. Had it taped
    Andrew's fault,he failed to warn ya lol.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    Andrew's fault,he failed to warn ya lol.
    I get it...he's on. the East coast and it shows early then on the West coast...

Need to make a list of the crybabies on the survivors wars. Best regards, David

And theses are the winners!

I want Rob to won it all.
    Baseball
    Jose Ramirez, Keston Hiura (NEW), Corey Kluber (on hold for the time being)
    Basketball
    Jarrett Jack; J.J. Redick, Nikola Jokic
    I can only mail on Saturday's; sorry for the inconvenience

https://tribebuckeyefan.wixsite.com/tribebuckeyefan

I guess this was on Wednesday. I'll have to start next week, if I remember. I'm so far away from network tv that it is difficult to remember when I want to watch something. Half the time, I don't know what day it is. Thanks for the heads up, hopefully I'll be able to watch the new season.

I want Rob to be the 3rd person voted off......