Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: WTTF these "through the years" inserts

  1. giants1249er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pacific Bell Park (now Oracle Park) & Levi's Stadium
    Posts
    2,053





    #16
    I am interested in 2019 Bowman Joey Bart Rc #BP-50.

    I have these 1999 HoloGrFX: 42 43

    LMK. Thanks.
    SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS ... 2010 ... 2012 ... 2014 ... WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS ... 1975 ... 2015 ... 2017 ... 2018... NBA CHAMPIONS

  2. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by giants1249er View Post
    I am interested in 2019 Bowman Joey Bart Rc #BP-50.

    I have these 1999 HoloGrFX: 42 43

    LMK. Thanks.
    Trade has been posted. Thank-you.

    Quote Originally Posted by jwpjones22 View Post
    Yep works for me. Does a non machine pwe top loader work for you? If so, go ahead and post it up and I'll confirm. Thank you!

    Trade has been posted and pwe is fine.

  3. #18
    Confirmed. Thanks for another trade my friend.
    Ken Griffey Jr 2020 count: 233 different cards
    Barry Bonds 2020 count: 21 different cards
    Shaquille O'Neal 2020 count: 27 different cards
    Kobe Bryant 2020 count: 43 different cards

  4. #19
    Have 2000 UD Ionix BIOrythm 12 Greg Maddux. BV $3

    2017 A&G What a Day 6,8,21,26,28,33,34, 36,42,50, 52,54,65,71,72, 74,75,77, 100 BV $19.75

    Total BV $22.75

    Trade for

    2011 Topps Lineage Derek Jeter 2. $3
    2005 Diamond Kings Derek Jeter 374. $3
    2009 Topps Ticket to Stardom Jeter $2
    2009 Upper Deck Signature Stars Jeter $3
    2009 UD Icons Derek Jeter $2.50
    2018 Topps Miguel Andujar $2.50
    2018 A&G Fantasy Goldmine Derek Jeter $2.5

    2019 Prizm Lumber Inc. Judge $4

    BV 22.50
    Derek Jeter collector 600 cards 18 game used 1 auto and 1 autograph jersey

  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by gestes72 View Post
    Have 2000 UD Ionix BIOrythm 12 Greg Maddux. BV $3

    2017 A&G What a Day 6,8,21,26,28,33,34, 36,42,50, 52,54,65,71,72, 74,75,77, 100 BV $19.75

    Total BV $22.75

    Trade for

    2011 Topps Lineage Derek Jeter 2. $3
    2005 Diamond Kings Derek Jeter 374. $3
    2009 Topps Ticket to Stardom Jeter $2
    2009 Upper Deck Signature Stars Jeter $3
    2009 UD Icons Derek Jeter $2.50
    2018 Topps Miguel Andujar $2.50
    2018 A&G Fantasy Goldmine Derek Jeter $2.5

    2019 Prizm Lumber Inc. Judge $4

    BV 22.50
    Trade has been posted. Thanks!

  6. #21
    Confirmed, Thanks
    Derek Jeter collector 600 cards 18 game used 1 auto and 1 autograph jersey

  7. #22
    I've got these if you still need them:
    2015 Topps Heart of the Order #5 1.00
    2014 Bowman Chrome Fire Die-Cut Refractors Heaney 1.25

    Would you do those two for either one of these pwe?
    2019 Topps Chrome Family Business Fernando Tatis Jr #FBC-15 value? Couldn't find in my beckett.
    or 2018 Optic Rated Rookie Ozzie Albies #36 2.50

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by jwpjones22 View Post
    Confirmed. Thanks for another trade my friend.
    Always a pleasure!

    Quote Originally Posted by gestes72 View Post
    Confirmed, Thanks
    Many thanks! Out tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by swish54 View Post
    I've got these if you still need them:
    2015 Topps Heart of the Order #5 1.00
    2014 Bowman Chrome Fire Die-Cut Refractors Heaney 1.25

    Would you do those two for either one of these pwe?
    2019 Topps Chrome Family Business Fernando Tatis Jr #FBC-15 value? Couldn't find in my beckett.
    or 2018 Optic Rated Rookie Ozzie Albies #36 2.50
    Trade posted for the Ablies. (Tatis bv $4) Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •