Supplies-Basically for Free

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boots

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hope this is the right place to post this.
I was going through my "stuff" and found that I have a number of things I will never use. I thought I'd offer them here to see if anyone might be able to use them. I'd like some (small) hits to my wants, but for a needy collector I'd probably let these go for about the cost of postage.
Here is an approximation of what I have:
- 4 screw downs-various sizes;
- about 1200 Card Savers
- several hundred penny sleeves
- plastic cases in various sizes
- corrugated boxes (various count sizes ranging from 200-800)

Would use Priority Mail Box, size depending on what is being sent.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Boots, percect timing, I was about to order supplies on amazon, but I'd rather give a fellow Benchie the money! If you have some nice penny sleeves and toploaders, and screw down slabs, I am your man!

About how many of each do you have? If you get a guess on postage, let me know, I will send concealed cash!

Thank you!

Blessings,

Kevin

And Ps....I see you are from Loudonville, I stayed in Colonie during an overnight layover home from Cooperstown this past summer, fun area!

Last edited:
Kevin:
I would guess I have several hundred penny sleeves, probably 40-50 top loaders and over 80 screw downs.
I do have one other trader who contacted me about the screw downs, so, of course, I'd give him first choice.
I would probably send them in a flat rate box. Depending on what I'd be sending, it could be a small flat rate or a medium flat rate. I doubt I have enough to fill up a large flat rate, uness I sent everything! (You don't want any Card Savers ??)
Let me get back to you after I figure out if/what the other trader wants.
As for this area, I came here to go to school and have stayed. I'm originally from "downstate NY." This area is wonderful in that you are close enough to Boston, Montreal and New York (not more than three hours) to get there comfortably, while being right in between three mountain ranges (the Adirondacks, the Berkshires and the Catskills) with plenty of lakes and rivers. Right now, the buzz here is the 40th anniversary of the 1980 Winter Olympics ("Do you believe in miracles?") My only wish is that the winter was a month shorter on each end!
Christi Simus Non Nostri!

Boots, percect timing, I was about to order supplies on amazon, but I'd rather give a fellow Benchie the money! If you have some nice penny sleeves and toploaders, and screw down slabs, I am your man!

About how many of each do you have? If you get a guess on postage, let me know, I will send concealed cash!

Thank you!

Blessings,

Kevin

And Ps....I see you are from Loudonville, I stayed in Colonie during an overnight layover home from Cooperstown this past summer, fun area!

Kevin:
I would guess I have several hundred penny sleeves, probably 40-50 top loaders and over 80 screw downs.
I do have one other trader who contacted me about the screw downs, so, of course, I'd give him first choice.
I would probably send them in a flat rate box. Depending on what I'd be sending, it could be a small flat rate or a medium flat rate. I doubt I have enough to fill up a large flat rate, uness I sent everything! (You don't want any Card Savers ??)
Let me get back to you after I figure out if/what the other trader wants.
As for this area, I came here to go to school and have stayed. I'm originally from "downstate NY." This area is wonderful in that you are close enough to Boston, Montreal and New York (not more than three hours) to get there comfortably, while being right in between three mountain ranges (the Adirondacks, the Berkshires and the Catskills) with plenty of lakes and rivers. Right now, the buzz here is the 40th anniversary of the 1980 Winter Olympics ("Do you believe in miracles?") My only wish is that the winter was a month shorter on each end!
Christi Simus Non Nostri!

Love the Christi Simus Non Nostri motto, important to remember that we are His!

Agreed, Albany is a fantastic area, I really enjoyed my layover, it was not planned, my connecting flight was delayed so I stayed overnight and saw the Capitol building, the Cathedral, and walked around town a ton, just really enjoyed myself, rather than being "stuck."

I could use some card savers, those are handy too! I'm just thankful for the free supplies, a small box should more than cover my supply needs!

Let me know how you want to handle payment and I will get it sent out to you!

Thanks again and God bless,

Kevin

Incredible that the 1980 Miracle on Ice was 40 years ago!! That would be an exciting time, I'm glad you get to experience!!

Hi:

Do you have any card savers (top loaders), and if so, approximately how many do you have? Please advise.

Thanks,

Rich

Last edited:
Hi:

Do you have any card savers (top loaders), and if so, approximately how many do you have? Please advise.

Thanks,

Rich

Rich:
I've got about 250 of them, but I first need to check with Kevin @KCLJ520 to see how many he may want. (I've kind of been on a hiatus until this whole virus pandemic hit).
WLYK.

Boots

Boots:

I assumed that Kevin would take the deal; so I made a similar deal with another trader. I’ll keep you in mind if I need more top loaders in the future.

Thanks,

Rich

I would be interested in the card savers. I'm after r5-grnd-pndr.

akamikey2001
I have not heard from r5-grnd-pndr in about a week, so you're up. Depending on how many you want, they will not fit in a small flat rate box, so would need to send in a medium sized. Unless you have another option.
Thanks.
Boots

Hi I just saw this , do you have any more supplies to move? I just gave a ton of cards to my grandsons and would love to give them some supplies to go with them, thank you sir. Pat

Unfortunately, most of the supplies are gone. I may have some toploaders, and plastic cases, but will have to check (I am in the process of re-locating my cards, so they are a bit askew.)
I do have a few of the corrugated ("set") boxes in various count sizes.
I also have dozens of loose leaf binders, if they store them that way. These are plain binders (i.e. no logos or writing on them). Some are 3", others are various sizes.
PLMK.
Frank

i'd be curious as to what plastic cases , boxes , and albums (d-ring only) you may have left and what they would cost....

Unfortunately, most of the supplies are gone. I may have some toploaders, and plastic cases, but will have to check (I am in the process of re-locating my cards, so they are a bit askew.)
I do have a few of the corrugated ("set") boxes in various count sizes.
I also have dozens of loose leaf binders, if they store them that way. These are plain binders (i.e. no logos or writing on them). Some are 3", others are various sizes.
PLMK.
Frank

Frank, my wife worked at school so we have a bunch of those binders, but I would love to find a way to get the set boxes and any other loaders etc you might have if we can figure something out, thank you much, Pat