Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Trade Manager Issues

The Trade Manager was the main reason for my jumping over here from the Beckett site.....a lot of the former beckett members are on the Freedom card Board site! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    The Trade Manager was the main reason for my jumping over here from the Beckett site.....a lot of the former beckett members are on the Freedom card Board site! Best regards, David
    I still make trades on Beckett from time to time. Probably a few a month on average.
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

I'll be looking for a site with good Moderators and have a Trade Manager similar to what the Bench use to have! Plus having great members like dlackey, Chiefzamisty, jaxbraves,dragonslayer913 and so many more that I cannot list them on this reply will be a plus. If anyone knows a good site...let me know so I can check it out. I will miss everyone! Best regards, David
    David

Checkout Sportscardforum.com great trading site all sports non-sports etc etc I'm a member on there and make about 2-3 trades a week very professionally run site highly recommended and they have newly designed trade manager...

Best,
    Davidand
    MY SITE
    TOP 5 WANTS 1. 14 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR 75 BILLY HAMILTON 2. 17 TOPPS CHROME FRESHMAN FLASH FF-11 AARON JUDGE
    3. 13 TOPPS MINI 27 MIKE TROUT 4. 10 FINEST 14 DEREK JETER 5. 18 TOPPS UPDATE INTERNATIONAL AFFAIR IA-13 PEDRO MARTINEZ

Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    David

Checkout Sportscardforum.com great trading site all sports non-sports etc etc I'm a member on there and make about 2-3 trades a week very professionally run site highly recommended and they have newly designed trade manager...

Best,
    Davidand
    Thanks for the information! Best regards, David PS Camsue also highly recommended the site and is a member there.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Pacific Bell Park (now Oracle Park) & Levi's Stadium

Thanks for the information! Best regards, David PS Camsue also highly recommended the site and is a member there.
    I, too, am a member of Sportscardforum. It has more activity in Hockey. I have more activity here than there. But do try it out.
    Last edited by giants1249er; 05-21-2020 at 01:28 AM.
    SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS ... 2010 ... 2012 ... 2014 ... WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS ... 1975 ... 2015 ... 2017 ... 2018... NBA CHAMPIONS

Just in case anyone wants to join SCF here is my referral link. Part of the site gives you rewards for referrals. It also has other perks I think we will all like. I have been trading there for many years and it will be the closest thing to The Bench there is. Monday was my birthday and I got an email wishing me a happy birthday and also a lot of bonus points to spend in their rewards store. They also have a great TM and very responsive mods. Hit the link and give them a look.

Full disclosure if you use this link and sign up I will get rewards points.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/foru...ferrerid=24349
    Collector of Albert Pujols, Joe Crede, Tom Henke, Sam LaCure, Lou Brock, Keith Hernandez and Bake McBride.

Check out my web site.
    http://www.freewebs.com/mgm37

http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/ac277/mgm37/

GO CARDINALS!!!

Deleted........
    Last edited by metsman1986; 05-25-2020 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Considered spam...
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    I keep getting this on SCF.........

metsman1986, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

It's frustrating........
    Please take this over to SCF, as this is considered spamming another site. I ask that you do respect The Bench, even if it isn't working properly.

Thanks,
    Jflan702
    PLEASE NOTE I am only able to ship on Saturdays
    Set builder 1970 - now - Topps, Fleer (original), Donruss, Score and UD

Collecting all Tommy John cards not listed on my Havelist at my www.
    http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s175/jflan702/
    Please no PWE

Quote Originally Posted by jflan702 View Post
    Please take this over to SCF, as this is considered spamming another site. I ask that you do respect The Bench, even if it isn't working properly.

Thanks,
    Deleted.........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Quote Originally Posted by giants1249er View Post
    I, too, am a member of Sportscardforum. It has more activity in Hockey. I have more activity here than there. But do try it out.
    SCF has a strong hockey presence for sure. Football is also more popular on there than here.

A new owner recently took over SCF. Not sure what has changed as I haven’t been over there in a bit.
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

Not a lot has changed. They merged the non-sports and sports card sites into one site.

I'd say probably 80% is hockey action. Maybe 15% basketball and football. Almost no baseball action. I find it much more difficult to make trades at SCF.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Not a lot has changed. They merged the non-sports and sports card sites into one site.

I'd say probably 80% is hockey action. Maybe 15% basketball and football. Almost no baseball action. I find it much more difficult to make trades at SCF.
    If everyone from here moved to there that would obviously help the baseball side of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    If everyone from here moved to there that would obviously help the baseball side of things.
    I'm creating a SCF profile now. Will still keep an eye out here for updates, and hope it all works out for a this site or "Bench II". Whatever the case I hope to see all you wherever we end up! This was my first site when I first started collecting and trading as a teenager and proud of everything the site and you all have done for my hobby
    Quambomb
    http://www.freewebs.com/quambomb <-Click "continue to freewebs" if needed
    Discloser: I can be a picky trader

Player Collections: Miguel Sano, Jose Berrios, L. Severino, F. Liriano, B. Revere, C. Gomez, & A. Chapman
    Set Collecting Needs: '12 Topps Heritage,'07 Bowman Heritage,'06 Flair Showcase,'07 A&G Flags of the World
    Always interested in MN Twins RCs, Prospects