Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Manager Issues

When fixed, I would hope a major announcement would be posted by the managers indicating TM and the other issues are working rather than me trying to check every day like I am doing. Thx Jim

Quote Originally Posted by stephj24 View Post
    As John stated above, we have forwarded it onto Pete to see if it can be resolved. I'm sure he has to contact the site host to have them fix it as it has to do with the code of the TM which Mark Wing developed.
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

Hope the trade manager issues get worked out, also would like the bench points back on the threads underneath our names like they used to be so we know how many trades they have done on here without having to click and go through their profile.
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos. Hunter Bishop, Logan Wyatt, Noelvi Marte
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

My pm is up over 100 that I'm saving for the trades.....pretty soon...if they don't fix the TM...something has to give......have 18 trades struck on the TM and another 20 or so after that in my pm's. Best regards, David PS will stop all trading if its not corrected by Friday of this week!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat Contest has been posted for Cal Ripken Jr. auto 07/25!!

Quote Originally Posted by hociman View Post
    When fixed, I would hope a major announcement would be posted by the managers indicating TM and the other issues are working rather than me trying to check every day like I am doing. Thx Jim
    Unfortunatelythis type of fix has to come on the back end that Pete (the site owner) can take care of either himself or by contacting the individual(s) that he uses to service the back end of the site. We have notified him of the issue. If it were something John or I could fix, we would have already done it.

I have a message in to Pete on Facebook to see if we have an update or an ETA on a fix.
    Collecting Yankee First Basemen Tino Martinez and Mark Teixeira

NO PWE PLEASE!!!

Unfortunatelythis type of fix has to come on the back end that Pete (the site owner) can take care of either himself or by contacting the individual(s) that he uses to service the back end of the site. We have notified him of the issue. If it were something John or I could fix, we would have already done it.

I have a message in to Pete on Facebook to see if we have an update or an ETA on a fix.
    Thanks for looking into this for us....... Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat Contest has been posted for Cal Ripken Jr. auto 07/25!!

Heard back from Pete via Facebook. The trade manager has a ton of issues in the code he is attempting to fix. It could be some time until it is resolved.
    Collecting Yankee First Basemen Tino Martinez and Mark Teixeira

NO PWE PLEASE!!!

Heard back from Pete via Facebook. The trade manager has a ton of issues in the code he is attempting to fix. It could be some time until it is resolved.
    So what is the procedure in the meantime?
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

Can a mod set up a trade agreed upon thread that people can confirm and confirm again upon receipt of cards? Just thinking out loud.
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

4 weeks and more problems keep showing up. My message box is over 157 nearing 250.

I have an idea that I'd like to run by the members and the Mods.This is for whenever this issue is resolved.
    In all fairness, it's not right that our members lose out on all the trades they've been making while this issue persists. I suggest that the Mods go back a year or so and average out the amount of trades that have been made by the members. That number of trades should be then credited to the members accounts. Of course it should be on a pro-rate basis on how long the problem exists. Looking for comments.

Thanks, Bob
    I use Beckett pricing and trade Book for Book (give or take).
    Bobby813@aol.com
    [/COLOR]
    Mattingly count 2184//8721 25% (plus 92 unlisted)
    343 Relics, 53 Autographs and 589 Searial Numbered

Mattingly Scans
    Mattingly wants
    My Home Page
    Check out my Custom Shadow Boxes
    Shadow Boxes

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby813 View Post
    I have an idea that I'd like to run by the members and the Mods.This is for whenever this issue is resolved.
    In all fairness, it's not right that our members lose out on all the trades they've been making while this issue persists. I suggest that the Mods go back a year or so and average out the amount of trades that have been made by the members. That number of trades should be then credited to the members accounts. Of course it should be on a pro-rate basis on how long the problem exists. Looking for comments.

Thanks, Bob
    I stopped attempting to make trades since the manager isn’t working. You are still trading?
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

I know the trade manager issues are still there but I had a suggestion that hopefully can be done. Since most folks are now making trades via private messages, can the site at the very least expand the number of PMs that each account can have? I know that I've had to clean out old PMs a couple times now since my rate of PMs sent and received have shot up rapidly given the lack of the TM.

Please tell me something that should be as simple as a forum admin UI option can be done for us here.

-Jeff

I've made a few trades recently. Trusted members.
    Bobby813@aol.com
    [/COLOR]

Mattingly Scans
    Mattingly wants
    My Home Page
    Shadow Boxes

The average for the previous year, wouldn't work for all members. Me particularly me. I was deployed from April of last year until the end of January this year. So my average for last year would be about 10, but I've done 10 trades in just the past week, not to include the 30 or so, I've done since Feb. 1st. The idea is good for the masses, but not those of us that deploy or our jobs require us to be away for trading for long periods of time.

Just my 2 cents,
    Billy

Understood, Billy. How about two years? The idea is to give something back to the members for putting up with this. It's open for discussion and change. Just something for us. Wish some of the Mods would comment.

Personal comment:
    I don't understand why this is such a problem. Don't we have access to the original code? Isn't anyone else capable to fix this? I saw a comment early on that said that the problem was known. Was this looked into? Did we at least try to fix it? HELP!!!
    Bobby813@aol.com
    [/COLOR]

Mattingly Scans
    Mattingly wants
    My Home Page
    Shadow Boxes