Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Manager Issues

Quote Originally Posted by millo67 View Post
    What did you think traders if we open a New Thread that we could used as a Trade Manager , into the Trade Manager is fit? Averyone can post the trade agreed there an send the address through PM...
    Just and Idea....
    I like it as a temporary solution.
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

For individuals that do little trading its find...but when your doing about 2 to 4 trades a day its hard. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat Contest has been posted for Cal Ripken Jr. auto 07/25!!

I have a few trades waiting, I think we can do that .. David K. you can post all the trade in the same post ...
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!

My Bucket!

http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

Are these the same people who developed the app for the Iowa caucus?

*ducks and covers*
    Set wants are on my tradepage; also interested in any Ripken card I don't yet have. PWEs with toploaders are OK for 1 or 2 card non-GU/auto trades. If I don't respond to your post, please PM me - I work crazy hours (and a lot of them!).

Collecting Cal Ripken, Rick Dempsey, Buster Posey, and Paul Goldschmidt.

My Want/Tradelist
    My Cal Ripken Jr. "Have" List

Doesn't work here either.

Looking at some of the code, I think this is the problem........

$vbulletin

Not an expert on code but have written some in the past.......
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Yes. Trade Manager is not working properly. I am trying to locate the trader which posted our trade 2 weeks ago and I sent a message via the posted trade form and did not get any response. Well, I cannot find were there was actually a notice sent to the trader??? The Manager is not working! Rich

Still messed up. Any Admins see this post yet?
    I use Beckett pricing and trade Book for Book (give or take).
    Bobby813@aol.com
    [/COLOR]
    Mattingly count 2184//8721 25% (plus 92 unlisted)
    343 Relics, 53 Autographs and 589 Searial Numbered

Mattingly Scans
    Mattingly wants
    My Home Page
    Check out my Custom Shadow Boxes
    Shadow Boxes

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby813 View Post
    Still messed up. Any Admins see this post yet?
    Hi Bobby and all traders.

Yes we have seen this thread, and alerted Champs96WS of the issue. This is a server/code issue as far as I can tell. We are waiting on the fix. As soon as I hear anything, I will post an update.

Sorry for the issues with the site, as was stated in another thread it is an issue with the host/server.

Thanks,
    Jflan702
    PLEASE NOTE I am only able to ship on Saturdays
    Set builder 1970 - now - Topps, Fleer (original), Donruss, Score and UD

Collecting all Tommy John cards not listed on my Havelist at my www.
    http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s175/jflan702/
    Please no PWE

Thanks for the reply.
    Bobby813@aol.com
    [/COLOR]

Mattingly Scans
    Mattingly wants
    My Home Page
    Shadow Boxes

But when will it be fixed....I have mail for 14 trades...sitting waiting for the Trade manager to work again.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat Contest has been posted for Cal Ripken Jr. auto 07/25!!

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    But when will it be fixed....I have mail for 14 trades...sitting waiting for the Trade manager to work again.
    As John stated above, we have forwarded it onto Pete to see if it can be resolved. I'm sure he has to contact the site host to have them fix it as it has to do with the code of the TM which Mark Wing developed.
    Collecting Yankee First Basemen Tino Martinez and Mark Teixeira

NO PWE PLEASE!!!

Now even more problems........someone pm about a possible trade.....located the thread....but after turning the thru the first four posts......it stops and won't move anymore....so I can't see the 7 or 8 posts were the possible trade is!! This is getting worse and worse and they keep saying...we're working on it and be patience.......after about 14 days of working on it......Patience is running thin! When original problems are not fixed and new ones keep poping up ever few days.
    Last edited by David K.; 03-03-2020 at 08:06 PM.

Now it working again...but the 17 thing is back again.

Nothing working yet???
    This is really taking a long time.
    Bobby813@aol.com
    [/COLOR]

Mattingly Scans
    Mattingly wants
    My Home Page
    Shadow Boxes