2020 Topps S1 F/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Do you know the BV on these:

TOPPS 35TH ANNIVERSARY
19 Wade Boggs
26 Kyle Scwarber
34 Joey Votto
48 Jose Altuve
52 Whitt Merrifield
60 Keston Hiura
66 Jacob DeGrom
70 Don Mattingly
79 Bryce Harper
81 Roberto Clemente
90 Paul Goldschmidt

TOPPS SILVER PACK CHROME
7 Mookie Betts
13 Nolan Arenado
21 Christian Yelich
22 Keston Hiura
27 Aaron Judge

I have a couple of the Griffey Jr RC's if you still need them, maybe a 1986 Topps Traded Canseco also.

Thanks, Bill

Probably safe to use last years pricing for these:

Silver:
Commons $1.25-1.50
Semi $2.00
Stars $3-4

Anniversary:
Commons $2
Semi $2.50
Stars $3-4

Commons likely Schwarber, Merrifield. Semis the Goldys maybe Judge since his decline. Stars Betts, Mattingly, Yelich...... just for reference on what I would guess but am flexible in the logic.

May be interested in those RCs depending on condition if in great shape (hoping to get some graded 8 or higher). Let me know what you are thinking. Thanks.

I have 2020 Homerun challenge Trout trade

For

2019 Topps 475 Pete Alonso

So I am good with that if the Trout is unscratched. One FYI is that Alonso is listed as it has a few light surface scratches. Nothing most folks wouldn't notice or care but I wanted to grade them and that was not disclosed to me.

I’ll pass thanks

So I am good with that if the Trout is unscratched. One FYI is that Alonso is listed as it has a few light surface scratches. Nothing most folks wouldn't notice or care but I wanted to grade them and that was not disclosed to me.