Another issue - no longer able to edit my own posts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jweech

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Specifically talking about editing a post that contains my wantlist/tradelist. Clicking <edit> brings up a blank window almost as if it's a new message. None of the previous text is visible.

Thank you for looking into this.
Joe

Sorta related I guess, but did everyone on the site lose access to their blog? I can't access mine anymore and my wantlist was being stored on there. I thought it might have come back by now but I'm afraid it's permanently lost at this point.... I really have no desire to go through and type out all the set needs I have again haha.

Sorta related I guess, but did everyone on the site lose access to their blog? I can't access mine anymore and my wantlist was being stored on there. I thought it might have come back by now but I'm afraid it's permanently lost at this point.... I really have no desire to go through and type out all the set needs I have again haha.

Try to access my and nothing....Best regards, David

I tried to take my 2019 wants/need lists and combine it with my older base wantlist and boom, now both are inaccessible. Frustrating.

I am no techie but couldn’t they just revert back to the previous site before they pushed the latest “update” to get these bugs gone.

An update on this would be great. An eta on a fix would be even better.

Searching for cards off my wantlists is time consuming for others and I fear they will just stop trying if they can't be certain my lists are up to date. And as of this moment, I still can't update my list post.

Is there any way I can permanently delete some of my previous threads I started so as not to clog up the Bench?