Thread: Autos and GU for trade

Autos and GU for trade

Have these available, LMK what you like and link to your tradelist. Thanks!

2006 Upper Deck Ovation Ovation Apparel Ryan Howard OA-RH GU Jsy
    2007 UD Antiquity Artifacts Miguel Tejada AA-TE GU Jsy #/ 199 Orioles
    2011 Topps Update Commemorative Patch Tom Seaver TLMP-TS Patch
    2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Framed Relic T. Hunter GQMR-TH Grey Jsy
    2015 Topps Allen and Ginter Relic FSRB-DW David Wright Bat mets
    2016 Elite Extra Edition Future Threads FTSD-BF Beninitendi/Frazier RC Dual JSY #/149 Red Sox/Cleveland
    2017 Panini Prizm Auto AP-TE Theo Epstein Auto Cubs **PC
    2018 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics CCR-CH Cole Hamels Jsy Rangers
    2019 Bowman Chrome Green Auto CPA-RMC Ryan McKenna Auto #/99 Orioles
    2019 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Encarnacion CCR-EE Mem
    2019 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Gold Devers CCR-RD Mem #/99 Red Sox
    Last edited by brendan1987; 02-25-2020 at 08:29 PM.
    I collect vintage and Red Sox! Yaz, Williams, and other stars from that era.

For newer stuff, I'd rather trade for rookies over GU/Auto!!

Interested in the Theo Epstein auto
    Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Polar Bear 67 View Post
    Interested in the Theo Epstein auto
    Bear
    Not sure of BV on Theo, but have these autos if something is in the same range:

Altuve, Jose – 2016 Topps Five Star Golden Graphs Purple #’d 18/25 (Astros) BV100
    Freeman, Freddie – 2019 Topps Major League Materials Red #’d 07/25 (Braves) BV80
    Soto, Juan – 2019 Topps Museum Collection Signature Swatches #’d 11/99 (Nationals) BV60
    Tucker, Kyle – 2019 Topps Chrome Autographs Blue Refractor /150 (Astros) BV80

Yea I had the epstein around 80, I like the soto anything else you could add? Like a parallel rc of soto etc for around 20 bv?

Quote Originally Posted by brendan1987 View Post
    Yea I had the epstein around 80, I like the soto anything else you could add? Like a parallel rc of soto etc for around 20 bv?
    I don't have any decent Soto stuff other than the auto. Can I add a 2015 Topps Update Francisco Lindor RC (BV25)?

Interested in the Epstein if nothing goes down with the others
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/55686140@N08/albums/
    Last edited by cornwellfamily; 02-24-2020 at 04:14 PM.

I really don't have any idea on the value of the Epstein, I remember it selling really well back when I pulled it on Ebay but I don't see anything recent. I'm going to hang on to it for now and I'll let you guys know if I decide to deal it, that or feel free to PM me a cash offer. Thanks though!

Ttt