Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2020 Bowman Baseball Hobby Box 05/27/2020

Come get your kool aid.....let them tell how rare theses boxes are....however, topps make the same as last year.....
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Let the idiots....tell u supply and demand........their full of it.....
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

No Bowman for me this year unless I can piece it together.
    "Don't know or care to much about BV, but I'm not Santa either"

Quote Originally Posted by Benski3 View Post
    No Bowman for me this year unless I can piece it together.
    I'll be mostly buying the retail stuff this year as at least they hold the line..............others charge crazy prices hoping we drink their kool aid....not me! My money is going to food and my needs....s...w them! Best regards, David PS my 1,200.00 will be going into my saving acct....

Well, My wife and I both have pensions and SS. Tough living on fixed income. We got $2,400, wait she got the cash. I'll check out retail and maybe
    some starter sets and lots.

Well, My wife and I both have pensions and SS. Tough living on fixed income. We got $2,400, wait she got the cash. I'll check out retail and maybe
    some starter sets and lots.
    Some of the topps are retail....not all of them.....But hey more money in my pocket!! I'm retired....so I'll get a few stuff from my hobby store to help them out....but all of the dealers and distributors.....can s.....w...someone else!

Its been tough on everyone...some more than others.....but when u try to take advance of others.....this has brought the worst or the best out of people.....This is were you find out who are your true friends are! Good friends stand with you during the bad days....people who pretend to be your friend ...just disappear! Best regards, David

All of the so called Happly Married folks.....now your together 24/7.......this is where u fine out if they love u or your $$$.

Should be coming in tomorrow. Best regards, David

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    All of the so called Happly Married folks.....now your together 24/7.......this is where u fine out if they love u or your $$$.
    42 Years and counting. Wouldn't change it for the world.

Topps informed me at 4:12 that Bowman was live on site. 4:28 all gone.

Topps informed me at 4:12 that Bowman was live on site. 4:28 all gone.
    That because of the greed.......reminder the rush on TP and bobbled water...............they going to post them on ebay for 3 or 4 times the price hoping to land the suckers.....if we don't buy it then....they will be forced to lower the prices.. Best regards, David