2020 Bowman Baseball Hobby Box 05/27/2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Well, My wife and I both have pensions and SS. Tough living on fixed income. We got $2,400, wait she got the cash. I'll check out retail and maybe
some starter sets and lots.

Some of the topps are retail....not all of them.....But hey more money in my pocket!! I'm retired....so I'll get a few stuff from my hobby store to help them out....but all of the dealers and distributors.....can s.....w...someone else!

Its been tough on everyone...some more than others.....but when u try to take advance of others.....this has brought the worst or the best out of people.....This is were you find out who are your true friends are! Good friends stand with you during the bad days....people who pretend to be your friend ...just disappear! Best regards, David

Topps informed me at 4:12 that Bowman was live on site. 4:28 all gone.

Topps informed me at 4:12 that Bowman was live on site. 4:28 all gone.
That because of the greed.......reminder the rush on TP and bobbled water...............they going to post them on ebay for 3 or 4 times the price hoping to land the suckers.....if we don't buy it then....they will be forced to lower the prices.. Best regards, David