Thread: Possible supply shortages alert

Exclamation Possible supply shortages alert

Got this heads-up from my LCS owner: lots of plastic card collecting supplies come from China, and with the coronavirus epidemic, shipment sizes are way down. Don't know if this means top loaders, penny sleeves, or pocket pages, but there may be limited supplies in the future.

And as always, recycle your supplies.

Now you know were most of the stuff comes from China! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Next Sat contest is April 18 and its for Tony Gwynn 2005 UD Heroes green 33/99 auto!

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Now you know were most of the stuff comes from China! Best regards, David
    I'm not necessarily saying most of it comes from China, I'm just saying check your supplies to see which come from China, as those may be tougher to come up with

A few years ago...Toy's are us........had very few made in the usa.....
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Next Sat contest is April 18 and its for Tony Gwynn 2005 UD Heroes green 33/99 auto!

If we have the right President some of those jobs will come home. Not that we need them with unemployment where it's at.

Amen.....all that money that was going to China......China a few years ago was building more factories.....

what if the Chinese are lying....and their numbers have increased by 100%...no one would want to go their or buy stuff from them.....or allow them to go to other countries.....they would lose billions of dollars....

and nobody would trust them..........

I believe all the Ultra-Pro supplies are made in China..........Worked for a buddy of mine, 5 years ago, who owns a LCS and opened the cases of penny sleeves, top loaders, and pages and they were all from China..........They cubes and ball holders I'm not so sure of........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    I believe all the Ultra-Pro supplies are made in China..........Worked for a buddy of mine, 5 years ago, who owns a LCS and opened the cases of penny sleeves, top loaders, and pages and they were all from China..........They cubes and ball holders I'm not so sure of........
    Thanks for the information. Best regards, David