Please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craig do you have another copy of the 1995-96Collector's Choice CTG Assists/Rebounds Silver Redemption C1 available? It is the last card I need for that set which I have been chasing forever and I'd buy it if you do. Or if you want to sell the one in this lot separately, I'd buy that one.

Sorry, that's the only one that I have. If the lot doesn't move, I'll shoot you a PM. If it does move, I'll let the buyer know you're interested in the card in case they want to sale/trade it.

I appreciate your time!

Thanks
Craig

Sorry, that's the only one that I have. If the lot doesn't move, I'll shoot you a PM. If it does move, I'll let the buyer know you're interested in the card in case they want to sale/trade it.

I appreciate your time!

Thanks
Craig

Sounds good Craig thanks! If you or the buyer decide to sell it I'll definitely be interested.

Hi Craig! I'll take the lot minus the card SymphonicMetal needs for his set. You two can work it out....... Back to limited buying again....Best regards, David PS hidden cash route

Hi Craig! I'll take the lot minus the card SymphonicMetal needs for his set. You two can work it out....... Back to limited buying again....Best regards, David PS hidden cash route

David thanks for the favor. I have been chasing that card for ages and I really appreciate it!

Craig, give me a price between 0 (HAHA!) and 5 dollars and I'll have the concealed cash in the mail for you today or tomorrow.