Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Close this thread please 03/21/2020

  1. #1

    Close this thread please 03/21/2020

    done
    Last edited by Platnum71; 03-21-2020 at 08:03 PM.
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  2. #2
    bump
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  3. #3
    Have 2 of them, needing #20 Aristedes Aquino in return.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout, Adrian Beltre, Corey Kluber

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  4. #4
    PM sent


    Quote Originally Posted by #1Rangersfan View Post
    Have 2 of them, needing #20 Aristedes Aquino in return.

    Thanks,
    Mercedes
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  5. #5
    Pm returned
    Collecting 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Topps Chrome pink refractors, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Topps, Topps Gold and Topps Black

    Mike Trout, Adrian Beltre, Corey Kluber

    Also Texas Rangers and Dallas Mavericks

  6. #6
    bump
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  7. #7
    good morning platinum71, i have
    2020 topps # 276
    2020 topps vintage /99 # 289
    2020 topps rainbow # 163
    2020 topps '85 topps relic george springer
    we need
    2020 topps '85 topps #'s 43-53-99
    2020 topps best #'s 64-69-77-90
    do you think we have a trade someplace here.
    rick

  8. #8
    I have one base card. PM me your address and I will mai it out to you as long as you do not mind a PWE.
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

  9. #9
    pm sent


    Quote Originally Posted by ricksawyer View Post
    good morning platinum71, i have
    2020 topps # 276
    2020 topps vintage /99 # 289
    2020 topps rainbow # 163
    2020 topps '85 topps relic george springer
    we need
    2020 topps '85 topps #'s 43-53-99
    2020 topps best #'s 64-69-77-90
    do you think we have a trade someplace here.
    rick
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  10. #10
    PM sent


    Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    I have one base card. PM me your address and I will mai it out to you as long as you do not mind a PWE.
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •