Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: March 2020 Show Off Thread...

My E-Bay Pick Ups for March. The auto is #05/10 card 28C-A

If I had waited a little longer I could have pick up the base a little cheaper.
    LINK TO TRADE PAGES
    https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home

Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Quote Originally Posted by Camsue View Post
    Your contests are the best thank you
    Thanks! Be doing them for over 10 years now...
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

That’s a sweet Acuna, David......He has a decent signature.....Unlike Paul Goldschmidt!
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

This one is for the Sat Contests!

Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    That’s a sweet Acuna, David......He has a decent signature.....Unlike Paul Goldschmidt!
    Did not win this one! Offered 75.00 and it was priced at 85.00....guy counteroffer was 82.50...

Quote Originally Posted by jaxbraves View Post
    My E-Bay Pick Ups for March. The auto is #05/10 card 28C-A

If I had waited a little longer I could have pick up the base a little cheaper.
    The 5/10 must of cost a fortune!

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    The 5/10 must of cost a fortune!
    Not as bad as you think. $125...have not seen another one on eBay since.
    LINK TO TRADE PAGES
    https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home

Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

Quote Originally Posted by jaxbraves View Post
    Not as bad as you think. $125...have not seen another one on eBay since.
    Very good price!! Congratulations!

Compare this HOF auto with Goldschmidt auto!

Got this for one of my Sat Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Got this for one of my Sat Contest!
    omg wow
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

Last purchase at least for a few weeks.....on ebay....guy who refused my offer has relisted Gwynn twice and lower price twice.....OMG.....form 120.00 to 107.90 to 100.00

I agree Goldschmidts auto sucks but for 12.00 I couldn't pass it up. Anyway, I had a nice lot of 2020 heritage purple chromes come in today. Just kidding, the guy forgot to seal the envelope and it arrived empty. Literally had the tape still over the sticky stuff on envelope. Got this recently though.

Devers by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr
    I collect a little bit of everything...Always looking for Thome's that I dont have.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138392868@N07/albums

Todays mailday::

HOF x8 gu by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

Vintage /99
    Vlad vintage stock by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

Purple refractor
    Gleyber Purple by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

/100
    Alonso100 by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr
    I collect a little bit of everything...Always looking for Thome's that I dont have.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138392868@N07/albums