Thread: Trading for starter/complete sets part 2!

Trading for starter/complete sets part 2!

Greetings from New Jersey,

I want to thank each and every one of you who have helped me move so many cards to your collections for cards that I wanted/needed for my own! I have started so may new sets and even closed a few. THANK YOU! So lets try this again now that I am pretty much caught up from our trades of late. I ask again, is there any better way to move a lot of old stock for something that you want than to trade like value starter or complete sets with another collector? I have had a lot of success with this in the past and want to revisit this again. I have starter/complete sets from all sports and even a few non-sports (not just where I am leaving this post) all available for trade for anything that you have that I could use. I can send you a list of stuff in my personal collection already and, anything not on the list, I would be interested in trading for. Please e-mail me at BHK5150@AOL.COM so I can send you my list. I have Excel file lists of "starter/complete sets", even "inserts" I can send you. Ask away! Lets trade!

God Bless - Billy

http://www.freewebs.com/bhk5150/index.htm
    God Bless - Billy
    E-mail - BHK5150@AOL.COM

Any 2020 Topps Gold serial to the year 2020 for trade?
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Sorry David, but I do not have any.

God Bless - Billy
    God Bless - Billy
    E-mail - BHK5150@AOL.COM

Okay...thanks for looking. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

I just picked up a starter set of 1998 Leaf and 1999 SP Authentic if you are interested. I also have a 1991 Topps micro set that is still sealed.

I also have a 1992 Upper Deck Heroes set of Ted Williams, Bench/Morgan and a 1992 Studio Heritage set.

Just let me know.

Thanks,

Bryon
    Last edited by mm1sub; 03-22-2020 at 07:58 AM.
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

You're something else Byron. I haven't had enough time yet between work, household, federal/state/local restrictions and illness (tested and negative thank God) to even send out to you something for the last batch of stuff you sent me. Gonna give a respectful "no comment' right now until I do. But I just have to commend you again on your continued generosity and thoughtfulness. As soon as I get things back to some semblance of normalcy you'll be hearing from me even if some of these aren't available. Thanks again my friend.

God Bless - Billy
    God Bless - Billy
    E-mail - BHK5150@AOL.COM

Quote Originally Posted by bhk5150 View Post
    You're something else Byron. I haven't had enough time yet between work, household, federal/state/local restrictions and illness (tested and negative thank God) to even send out to you something for the last batch of stuff you sent me. Gonna give a respectful "no comment' right now until I do. But I just have to commend you again on your continued generosity and thoughtfulness. As soon as I get things back to some semblance of normalcy you'll be hearing from me even if some of these aren't available. Thanks again my friend.

God Bless - Billy
    No problem Billy. Take your time my friend. Just let me know what you want and I can get these mailed out to you if you want them. It is nice to think about something else in these crazy times.

Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

Greetings from New Jersey,

I want to thank each and every one of you who have helped me move so many cards to your collections for cards that I wanted/needed for my own! I have started so may new sets and even closed a few. THANK YOU! So lets try this again now that I am pretty much caught up from our trades of late. I ask again, is there any better way to move a lot of old stock for something that you want than to trade like value starter or complete sets with another collector? I have had a lot of success with this in the past and want to revisit this again. I have starter/complete sets from all sports and even a few non-sports (not just where I am leaving this post) all available for trade for anything that you have that I could use. I can send you a list of stuff in my personal collection already and, anything not on the list, I would be interested in trading for. Please e-mail me at BHK5150@AOL.COM so I can send you my list. I have Excel file lists of "starter/complete sets", even "inserts" I can send you. Ask away! Lets trade!

God Bless - Billy

http://www.freewebs.com/bhk5150/index.htm

I can help with the comic ball cards, would you be interested in series 2 and/or series 3?
    working on 2011 topps diamond, cognac, walmart parallel sets.

wantlist:
    http://cardboardauthority.forumotion...ing-sets#18145

Thanks very much for asking Steve. My most recent wants for that sets and several others are here; http://www.freewebs.com/bhk5150/index.htm

God Bless - Billy
    God Bless - Billy
    E-mail - BHK5150@AOL.COM

I have all your wants for the comic ball set, do you have singles?

I need these to fill a few sets: 203x2, 217x2, 279, 333, 343, 347, 380, 381, 386, 416x3, 421x2, 421, 513, 527, 560, 561, 566

Also looking for 2019 topps opening day and holiday cards, 2020 opening day.
    Last edited by steve1972; 03-27-2020 at 10:53 PM.

wantlist:

Hey Steve,

Didn't do too well with your own Comic want lists (one card; 527), but would like to make a run at what you have for me. If you have want lists you can e-mail me I would appreciate it. My email is still BHK5150@AOL.COM . Thanks.

God Bless - Billy
    God Bless - Billy
    E-mail - BHK5150@AOL.COM

Hey Steve,

Didn't do too well with your own Comic want lists (one card; 527), but would like to make a run at what you have for me. If you have want lists you can e-mail me I would appreciate it. My email is still BHK5150@AOL.COM . Thanks.

God Bless - Billy

email sent

wantlist: