Trading for starter/complete sets part 2!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhk5150

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Greetings from New Jersey:),

I want to thank each and every one of you who have helped me move so many cards to your collections for cards that I wanted/needed for my own! I have started so may new sets and even closed a few. THANK YOU! So lets try this again now that I am pretty much caught up from our trades of late. I ask again, is there any better way to move a lot of old stock for something that you want than to trade like value starter or complete sets with another collector? I have had a lot of success with this in the past and want to revisit this again. I have starter/complete sets from all sports and even a few non-sports (not just where I am leaving this post) all available for trade for anything that you have that I could use. I can send you a list of stuff in my personal collection already and, anything not on the list, I would be interested in trading for. Please e-mail me at [email protected] so I can send you my list. I have Excel file lists of "starter/complete sets", even "inserts" I can send you. Ask away! Lets trade!

God Bless - Billy

http://www.freewebs.com/bhk5150/index.htm

I just picked up a starter set of 1998 Leaf and 1999 SP Authentic if you are interested. I also have a 1991 Topps micro set that is still sealed.

I also have a 1992 Upper Deck Heroes set of Ted Williams, Bench/Morgan and a 1992 Studio Heritage set.

Just let me know.

Thanks,

Bryon

Last edited:
You're something else Byron. I haven't had enough time yet between work, household, federal/state/local restrictions and illness (tested and negative thank God) to even send out to you something for the last batch of stuff you sent me. Gonna give a respectful "no comment' right now until I do. But I just have to commend you again on your continued generosity and thoughtfulness. As soon as I get things back to some semblance of normalcy you'll be hearing from me even if some of these aren't available. Thanks again my friend.

God Bless - Billy

You're something else Byron. I haven't had enough time yet between work, household, federal/state/local restrictions and illness (tested and negative thank God) to even send out to you something for the last batch of stuff you sent me. Gonna give a respectful "no comment' right now until I do. But I just have to commend you again on your continued generosity and thoughtfulness. As soon as I get things back to some semblance of normalcy you'll be hearing from me even if some of these aren't available. Thanks again my friend.

God Bless - Billy

No problem Billy. Take your time my friend. Just let me know what you want and I can get these mailed out to you if you want them. It is nice to think about something else in these crazy times.

Bryon

Greetings from New Jersey:),

I want to thank each and every one of you who have helped me move so many cards to your collections for cards that I wanted/needed for my own! I have started so may new sets and even closed a few. THANK YOU! So lets try this again now that I am pretty much caught up from our trades of late. I ask again, is there any better way to move a lot of old stock for something that you want than to trade like value starter or complete sets with another collector? I have had a lot of success with this in the past and want to revisit this again. I have starter/complete sets from all sports and even a few non-sports (not just where I am leaving this post) all available for trade for anything that you have that I could use. I can send you a list of stuff in my personal collection already and, anything not on the list, I would be interested in trading for. Please e-mail me at [email protected] so I can send you my list. I have Excel file lists of "starter/complete sets", even "inserts" I can send you. Ask away! Lets trade!

God Bless - Billy

http://www.freewebs.com/bhk5150/index.htm

I can help with the comic ball cards, would you be interested in series 2 and/or series 3?

I have all your wants for the comic ball set, do you have singles?

I need these to fill a few sets: 203x2, 217x2, 279, 333, 343, 347, 380, 381, 386, 416x3, 421x2, 421, 513, 527, 560, 561, 566

Also looking for 2019 topps opening day and holiday cards, 2020 opening day.

Last edited:
Hey Steve,

Didn't do too well with your own Comic want lists (one card; 527), but would like to make a run at what you have for me. If you have want lists you can e-mail me I would appreciate it. My email is still [email protected] . Thanks.

God Bless - Billy