Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: 2020 Topps Heritage for trade

  1. #1

    2020 Topps Heritage for trade

    For Trade
    French Text- C.Frazier or Trea Turner
    Jimenez Silver Team
    White borders- Pressley, Cruz , Diamondbacks Rookies, Syndergaard
    Relics - Rizzo, Arenado, Albies, Gallo; Tatis, Hiura
    Originals- #15 Messersmith,#257 Briles, #284-Gosger, #610 Otis, #538 Bravo
    Sp's- #'s- 401,409,415,418,423,425,429,441,454,458, 477,478,487,500
    Inserts- NF-3,4,8,9,13,15; BF-3,7,9,13,15; NAP-3,5,8,10,19; TN-2,3,4,7,8,9,10,13

    My wantlist-
    SP's- 411,419,420,444,450,492
    Inserts- NF-1,10,11; BF-1,10; NAP-6,9; TN-1,11; Mays- 1,2,5,8,10,11,13,14,16,17,18,19,20
    Action-#52-Bichette; #121-Hoerner, #174-Yelich, #188-Lux, #257- Bellinger, #291- Bryant, #308- Machado, #322-Arenado, #385-Kershaw; #437 Tatis; #442-Lindor; #447-Harper;#457-Alonso; #466-Trout; #473- Verlander

  2. #2
    I need SP #415 LeMahieu to complete my set. I have these to trade for it:

    Mays: 1,8,10,13,17

    Please let me know. Thanks.

  3. #3
    have this.if you want to do a pwe trade.just send me any then & now for it.lmk

    2020 topps heritage
    nf-11

  4. #4
    I have these


    Mays 8 14 20

    I can use

    NAP 3 5 8
    MY SITE
    TOP 5 WANTS 1. 14 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR 75 BILLY HAMILTON 2. 17 TOPPS CHROME FRESHMAN FLASH FF-11 AARON JUDGE
    3. 13 TOPPS MINI 27 MIKE TROUT 4. 10 FINEST 14 DEREK JETER 5. 18 TOPPS UPDATE INTERNATIONAL AFFAIR IA-13 PEDRO MARTINEZ

  5. #5
    PM sent. Also, a PWE is fine for me, if you can make it work.
    Thanks.

  6. #6
    PWE is fine. Post it up.

  7. #7
    I traded #5 already, but still have #3 & 8- Glad to trade for 2 of the Mays cards- prefer 14 & 20. If good with you, post it up and a PWE is fine with me.


    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I have these


    Mays 8 14 20

    I can use

    NAP 3 5 8
    Last edited by jzeiter; 03-10-2020 at 11:03 PM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jzeiter View Post
    I traded #5 already, but still have #3 & 8- Glad to trade for 2 of the Mays cards- prefer 14 & 20. If good with you, post it up and a PWE is fine with me.
    The trade manager no longer works I sent you a PM with the trade details and my mailing address
    MY SITE
    TOP 5 WANTS 1. 14 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR 75 BILLY HAMILTON 2. 17 TOPPS CHROME FRESHMAN FLASH FF-11 AARON JUDGE
    3. 13 TOPPS MINI 27 MIKE TROUT 4. 10 FINEST 14 DEREK JETER 5. 18 TOPPS UPDATE INTERNATIONAL AFFAIR IA-13 PEDRO MARTINEZ

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jzeiter View Post
    For Trade
    French Text- C.Frazier or Trea Turner
    Jimenez Silver Team
    White borders- Pressley, Cruz , Diamondbacks Rookies, Syndergaard
    Relics - Rizzo, Arenado, Albies, Gallo; Tatis, Hiura
    Originals- #15 Messersmith,#257 Briles, #284-Gosger, #610 Otis, #538 Bravo
    Sp's- #'s- 401,409,415,418,423,425,429,441,454,458, 477,478,487,500
    Inserts- NF-3,4,8,9,13,15; BF-3,7,9,13,15; NAP-3,5,8,10,19; TN-2,3,4,7,8,9,10,13

    My wantlist-
    SP's- 411,419,420,444,450,492
    Inserts- NF-1,10,11; BF-1,10; NAP-6,9; TN-1,11; Mays- 1,2,5,8,10,11,13,14,16,17,18,19,20
    Action-#52-Bichette; #121-Hoerner, #174-Yelich, #188-Lux, #257- Bellinger, #291- Bryant, #308- Machado, #322-Arenado, #385-Kershaw; #437 Tatis; #442-Lindor; #447-Harper;#457-Alonso; #466-Trout; #473- Verlander
    Have #291 Bryant Action

    Need these: SP-441-458-500

    PWE Fine LMK Thanks Benny


  10. #11
    Hang on to that Cruz white border, please. I know I have Mays #1 and #18 -- let's see what else I can come up with for you tonight

    Edit: also have Mays #11 and SPs #411, #444, and #450, and can also use #TN-8 and #TN-10
    Last edited by Rhubarb_Runner; 03-12-2020 at 04:48 PM.

  11. #12
    need you to pm me your address as the trade manager is not working

  12. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    I need SP #415 LeMahieu to complete my set. I have these to trade for it:

    Mays: 1,8,10,13,17

    Please let me know. Thanks.
    Please send me your address information. Thank you.

  13. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhubarb_Runner View Post
    Hang on to that Cruz white border, please. I know I have Mays #1 and #18 -- let's see what else I can come up with for you tonight

    Edit: also have Mays #11 and SPs #411, #444, and #450, and can also use #TN-8 and #TN-10
    Sorry- had other items to attend to and actually sold it in Facebook a few days ago.

  14. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    I need SP #415 LeMahieu to complete my set. I have these to trade for it:

    Mays: 1,8,10,13,17

    Please let me know. Thanks.
    Please let me know if you still have the LeMahieu and are interested in this trade. If so, please send me your address information.

    Thanks,
    David

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •