Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: 2020 Heritage Needs and Trade list

  1. #1

    2020 Heritage Needs and Trade list

    2020 Heritage Needs:

    Chrome: 8,17,24,32,41,52,53,54,82,118,142,145,15 4,174,188,194,244,260,312,317,322,341,35 0,394,414,433,436,437,445,451,457,461,46 6,468,473,479,488,494,495,496

    Purple: 23,24,41,52,78,121,188,229,257,285,286,3 12,321,345,403,414,419,422,433,437,445,4 57,466,467,468,473,479,482,483,496

    Available:
    SP’s: 401,407,407,413,416,418,421,421,421,421, 421,429,430,432,432,444,444,448,448,448, 448,450,450,450,450,452,452,452,452,454, 454,458,459
    459,460,462,467,467,467,470,473,474,475, 475,475,487,487

    Purple: 8,8,18,22,22,32,75,118,142,142,149,174,2 30,240,261,272,310,310,320,320,320,350,3 50,350,410,413,423,423,423,425
    425,425,432,474,474,474,476,492,495,495, 495

    Scratch Off: 15,15,13,12,12,12,12,10,9,7,7,7,6,6,1

    Bazooka: 5,13,18

    NAP: 22,22,19,19,18,18,18,14,14,12,12,8,8

    T&N: 15,15,15,12,10,9,8,8,5,5,5,5,5,5,2

    BF: 2,2,5,5,7,7,7,7,7,7,8,9,9,9,9,15,15,15

    N&F: 15,15,15,12,12,12,12,11,11,9,9,9,6,6,6,5 ,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,4

    Willie: 20,20,20,20,13,13,11,10,10,10,9,9,1,1,1
    Last edited by ssdawg77; 03-29-2020 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Updated trade list

  2. #2
    I can use Bazooka minis 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 18, 19, 20, 22

    I have the following SPs: 422, 425, 445, 446, 451, 456, 468, 472, 476, 478

    Please let me know.

    Thanks,
    David

  3. #3
    I have these inserts for you.
    NF7,13
    TN 3,13

    I can use 401,432 in trade and an willing to offer to buy for some of my SP needs below, lmk if we can work anything out, thx Jim
    #401,403,405,408,409,410,414,415,417,418 ,423,424,425,426,427,
    428,429,432,433,434,438,439,440,441,446, 447,453,456,457,458,460,
    461,464,469,472,474,475,476,477,478,480, 483,489,494,497,498,499


    Quote Originally Posted by ssdawg77 View Post
    2020 Heritage Needs:

    Bazooka: 17,23

    NAP: 25,24x2,21x2,17x2,13,11,5,1

    BF: 14

    NF: 13,7,1

    T&N: 14,13,12,7,3

    Willie: 14,12

    SP’s: 494,481,478,476,472,471,468,456,453x3,45 1,446x2,445x2,443,441,436,435,431
    430,425,422,420,419,410x2,405,403x2

    Chrome: 8,17,23,24,32,41,52,53,54,82,118,142,145 ,154,174,175,182,183,188,194,240
    244,257,260,272,312,317,322,341,350,394, 407,410,413,414,416,422,433,436,437,439
    445,451,457,461,465,466,467,468,473,479, 488,494,495,496

    Purple: 23,24,35,41,52,78,121,154,188,229,241,24 5,257,285,286,312,321,322,345,346
    403,407,414,416,419,422,426,433,437,439, 445,457,466,467,468,473,479,482,483,496
    498

    Available:

    SP’s: 401,401,401,401,402,404,404,407,407,407, 408,409,411,411,412,413,413,413,413,413, 415,416,416,418,421,421,421,421,421
    424,426,428,429,432,432,432,432,433,433, 434,434,439,444,444,444,448,448,448,448, 448,449,450,450,450,450,452,452,452,452, 452
    454,454,458,459,459,460,460,462,462,467, 467,467,467,467,469,470,470,473,473,474, 474,474,475,475,475,475,480,486,486,487, 487
    489,493,495,496,498,499,499

    Purple: 8,8,17,18,18,22,22,32,32,53,54,56,75,118 ,142,142,149,174,174,183,194,230,230
    240,240,260,261,272,310,310,317,320,20,3 50,350,373,395,410,410,413,423,423,425,4 25
    425,425,432,436,451,461,474,474,476,488, 492,495,495

    Scratch Off: 15,15,15,13,13,13,12,12,12,12,12,12,10,1 0,9,9,9,9,7,7,7,7,6,6,6,5,4,4,4,4,4,4,3, 1,1,1

    Bazooka: 1,4,4,4,5,5,5,6,6,7,7,7,8,10,11,12,13,13 ,13,16,18,18,18,19,20,21,22,24,24

    NAP: 2,3,3,3,3,6,7,7,7,8,8,9,9,10,10,10,10,10 ,12,12,12,14,14,14,14,15,15,15,15,15,15, 16,16,18,18,18,19,19,19,22,22,22,23

    T&N: 15,15,15,15,15,12,12,11,10,10,9,9,8,8,8, 6,6,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,4,4,2,1,1,1

    BF: 1,1,2,2,5,5,5,7,7,7,7,7,7,7,8,9,9,9,9,10 ,10,10,10,12,15,15,15,15,15

    N&F: 15,15,15,12,12,12,12,11,11,10,10,10,9,9, 9,9,6,6,6,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,2

    Willie: 20,20,20,20,20,20,19,18,18,18,18,13,13,1 3,13,11,11,11,11,10,10,10,10,9,9,9,9,9,8 ,8,3,3,1,1,1,1
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

    www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

  4. #4
    I have these inserts for you.
    NF7,13
    TN 3,13

    I can use 401,432 in trade and an willing to offer to buy for some of my SP needs below, lmk if we can work anything out, thx Jim
    #401,403,405,408,409,410,414,415,417,418 ,423,424,425,426,427,
    428,429,432,433,434,438,439,440,441,446, 447,453,456,457,458,460,
    461,464,469,472,474,475,476,477,478,480, 483,489,494,497,498,499


    Quote Originally Posted by ssdawg77 View Post
    2020 Heritage Needs:

    Bazooka: 17,23

    NAP: 25,24x2,21x2,17x2,13,11,5,1

    BF: 14

    NF: 13,7,1

    T&N: 14,13,12,7,3

    Willie: 14,12

    SP’s: 494,481,478,476,472,471,468,456,453x3,45 1,446x2,445x2,443,441,436,435,431
    430,425,422,420,419,410x2,405,403x2

    Chrome: 8,17,23,24,32,41,52,53,54,82,118,142,145 ,154,174,175,182,183,188,194,240
    244,257,260,272,312,317,322,341,350,394, 407,410,413,414,416,422,433,436,437,439
    445,451,457,461,465,466,467,468,473,479, 488,494,495,496

    Purple: 23,24,35,41,52,78,121,154,188,229,241,24 5,257,285,286,312,321,322,345,346
    403,407,414,416,419,422,426,433,437,439, 445,457,466,467,468,473,479,482,483,496
    498

    Available:

    SP’s: 401,401,401,401,402,404,404,407,407,407, 408,409,411,411,412,413,413,413,413,413, 415,416,416,418,421,421,421,421,421
    424,426,428,429,432,432,432,432,433,433, 434,434,439,444,444,444,448,448,448,448, 448,449,450,450,450,450,452,452,452,452, 452
    454,454,458,459,459,460,460,462,462,467, 467,467,467,467,469,470,470,473,473,474, 474,474,475,475,475,475,480,486,486,487, 487
    489,493,495,496,498,499,499

    Purple: 8,8,17,18,18,22,22,32,32,53,54,56,75,118 ,142,142,149,174,174,183,194,230,230
    240,240,260,261,272,310,310,317,320,20,3 50,350,373,395,410,410,413,423,423,425,4 25
    425,425,432,436,451,461,474,474,476,488, 492,495,495

    Scratch Off: 15,15,15,13,13,13,12,12,12,12,12,12,10,1 0,9,9,9,9,7,7,7,7,6,6,6,5,4,4,4,4,4,4,3, 1,1,1

    Bazooka: 1,4,4,4,5,5,5,6,6,7,7,7,8,10,11,12,13,13 ,13,16,18,18,18,19,20,21,22,24,24

    NAP: 2,3,3,3,3,6,7,7,7,8,8,9,9,10,10,10,10,10 ,12,12,12,14,14,14,14,15,15,15,15,15,15, 16,16,18,18,18,19,19,19,22,22,22,23

    T&N: 15,15,15,15,15,12,12,11,10,10,9,9,8,8,8, 6,6,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,4,4,2,1,1,1

    BF: 1,1,2,2,5,5,5,7,7,7,7,7,7,7,8,9,9,9,9,10 ,10,10,10,12,15,15,15,15,15

    N&F: 15,15,15,12,12,12,12,11,11,10,10,10,9,9, 9,9,6,6,6,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,2

    Willie: 20,20,20,20,20,20,19,18,18,18,18,13,13,1 3,13,11,11,11,11,10,10,10,10,9,9,9,9,9,8 ,8,3,3,1,1,1,1
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

    www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]


  5. #6
    Have these:

    SP-430, 441, 478

    Need these:

    SP-401, 493, 496

    LMK or PM your address

    Thanks Benny
    "Don't know or care to much about BV, but I'm not Santa either"

  6. #7
    Oops
    Last edited by STLSHOEMAN; 03-13-2020 at 09:37 PM.
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

  7. #8
    I have these.


    2020 Topps Heritage Then and Now #TN3 Hyun-Jin Ryu/Tom Seaver $1.25
    2020 Topps Heritage Then and Now #TN7 Joe Torre/Anthony Rendon $1.50

    2020 Topps Heritage New Age Performers #NAP1 Eugenio Suarez $1.50
    2020 Topps Heritage New Age Performers #NAP21 Jack Flaherty $1.25

    2020 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC175 Danny Santana #462/999 $3.00

    I can use the following.

    2020 Topps Heritage #401 Elvis Andrus SP $4.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #411 Alex Gordon SP $4.00

    lmk thanks
    Dan
    Last edited by dan5; 03-14-2020 at 06:47 PM.
    Brad Ziegler 344/649Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Khris Davis,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  8. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan1313 View Post
    I can use Bazooka minis 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 18, 19, 20, 22

    I have the following SPs: 422, 425, 445, 446, 451, 456, 468, 472, 476, 478

    Please let me know.

    Thanks,
    David
    Bump for response. Thank you.

  9. #10
    All post responded to via pm. Thanks

  10. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ssdawg77 View Post
    All post responded to via pm. Thanks
    pm sent
    "Don't know or care to much about BV, but I'm not Santa either"


  11. #13
    Hello?

    I messaged you TWICE about a trade

  12. #14
    waiting for you to respond to my latest PM reply, thx Jim

    Quote Originally Posted by ssdawg77 View Post
    All post responded to via pm. Thanks
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

    www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

  13. #15
    Check pm's

    Quote Originally Posted by hociman View Post
    waiting for you to respond to my latest PM reply, thx Jim

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •