Auto Question for Topps!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Most of the autographs are terrible.......why don't u pay them based on a scale rate.... Terrible auto 1 , Poor auto 2, Fair auto 3, Good auto 4, Excellent auto 5

Not auto related but i bought three jumbo packs one had a indentation on the
card the second pack was 4 cards short with no hits or relics third was fine. Never had issues with this company ever until the last three or so years

Not auto related but i bought three jumbo packs one had a indentation on the
card the second pack was 4 cards short with no hits or relics third was fine. Never had issues with this company ever until the last three or so years
I guess with Topps being the only company.....they got rid of their Quality Control Department! Best regards, David

For good or bad, my niece works for a large insurance company in the fraud dept. She says a sloppy signature is harder to fake than a nice crisp one. I do like a nice autograph but am torn somewhat on some secondary market items.

Most of the autographs are terrible.......why don't u pay them based on a scale rate.... Terrible auto 1 , Poor auto 2, Fair auto 3, Good auto 4, Excellent auto 5

I think I would rather have a sloppy auto of Trout/Acuna/Ichiro, etc. vs. a completely legible one of Daniel Mengden. I was cleaning out files during my down time and found my original mortgage paperwork - my signature on the first two or three pages is neat and legible -- about 30 pages and 30 signatures later, it was chicken scratch, I was so tired of signing my name and sitting in that chair, I just wanted to get home and have a beer!

I think I would rather have a sloppy auto of Trout/Acuna/Ichiro, etc. vs. a completely legible one of Daniel Mengden. I was cleaning out files during my down time and found my original mortgage paperwork - my signature on the first two or three pages is neat and legible -- about 30 pages and 30 signatures later, it was chicken scratch, I was so tired of signing my name and sitting in that chair, I just wanted to get home and have a beer!

I would rather have a million dollars than be on a lousy site with members who don't care!