Thread: Auto Question for Topps!

Auto Question for Topps!

Most of the autographs are terrible.......why don't u pay them based on a scale rate.... Terrible auto 1 , Poor auto 2, Fair auto 3, Good auto 4, Excellent auto 5
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Not auto related but i bought three jumbo packs one had a indentation on the
    card the second pack was 4 cards short with no hits or relics third was fine. Never had issues with this company ever until the last three or so years
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

Quote Originally Posted by Camsue View Post
    card the second pack was 4 cards short with no hits or relics third was fine. Never had issues with this company ever until the last three or so years
    I guess with Topps being the only company.....they got rid of their Quality Control Department! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    I guess with Topps being the only company.....they got rid of their Quality Control Department! Best regards, David
    That could be it just like walmart
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

That could be it just like walmart
    Amen! I agree!

They should allow at least 3 companies to product baseball cards....that way quality will reminder a strong factor....Best regards, David

For good or bad, my niece works for a large insurance company in the fraud dept. She says a sloppy signature is harder to fake than a nice crisp one. I do like a nice autograph but am torn somewhat on some secondary market items.

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Most of the autographs are terrible.......why don't u pay them based on a scale rate.... Terrible auto 1 , Poor auto 2, Fair auto 3, Good auto 4, Excellent auto 5
    I think I would rather have a sloppy auto of Trout/Acuna/Ichiro, etc. vs. a completely legible one of Daniel Mengden. I was cleaning out files during my down time and found my original mortgage paperwork - my signature on the first two or three pages is neat and legible -- about 30 pages and 30 signatures later, it was chicken scratch, I was so tired of signing my name and sitting in that chair, I just wanted to get home and have a beer!
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    I think I would rather have a sloppy auto of Trout/Acuna/Ichiro, etc. vs. a completely legible one of Daniel Mengden. I was cleaning out files during my down time and found my original mortgage paperwork - my signature on the first two or three pages is neat and legible -- about 30 pages and 30 signatures later, it was chicken scratch, I was so tired of signing my name and sitting in that chair, I just wanted to get home and have a beer!
    I would rather have a million dollars than be on a lousy site with members who don't care!