Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35

Thread: WTTF Rizzo/Torres/Alonso and More...

  1. #16
    I would say $20 BV..........Here's a list of stuff I need.........

    Heritage: https://mikekestner.com/mm86/heritageneeds
    Chrome: https://mikekestner.com/mm86/chromeneeds
    Various: https://mikekestner.com/mm86/various

    Or just peruse https://mikekestner.com/mm86

    Thanks and LMK...........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

    Try not to be snarky either........It doesn't help.........

  2. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    I would say $20 BV..........Here's a list of stuff I need.........

    Heritage: https://mikekestner.com/mm86/heritageneeds
    Chrome: https://mikekestner.com/mm86/chromeneeds
    Various: https://mikekestner.com/mm86/various

    Or just peruse https://mikekestner.com/mm86

    Thanks and LMK...........Mike
    Sorry for the late response, but im not very interested in the rizzo
    Thanks anyways-Thanks

  3. #18
    @BigHunz
    I have a 2017 topps chrome pink refractor #173 looking for pwe trade for any trout of equal value
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Camsue View Post
    @BigHunz
    I have a 2017 topps chrome pink refractor #173 looking for pwe trade for any trout of equal value
    Sorry already have it

  5. #20
    This is the only Torres I have but it's not mid end like you wanted..........

    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

    Try not to be snarky either........It doesn't help.........

  6. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    This is the only Torres I have but it's not mid end like you wanted..........

    What's your value on it

  7. #22
    I have these....

    19 TOPPS GALLERY SP'S
    187 GLEYBER TORRES,YANKEES $10.00

    15 PANINI PRIZM PRIZM CHECKERBOARD
    27 ANTHONY RIZZO,CUBS $6.00

    My wants are listed on MY SITE

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I have these....

    19 TOPPS GALLERY SP'S
    187 GLEYBER TORRES,YANKEES $10.00

    15 PANINI PRIZM PRIZM CHECKERBOARD
    27 ANTHONY RIZZO,CUBS $6.00

    My wants are listed on MY SITE
    Sorry don't need either of those
    Thanks anyways-Eric

  9. #24
    $250.00
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

    Try not to be snarky either........It doesn't help.........

  10. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    $250.00
    Is there anything high-end that your looking for

  11. #26
    Not really..........Might put it on the bay as he seems to be pretty hot now........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

    Try not to be snarky either........It doesn't help.........

  12. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Not really..........Might put it on the bay as he seems to be pretty hot now........
    I think i'll pass on it for now

  13. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHunz View Post
    Sorry don't need either of those
    Thanks anyways-Eric
    I do have a 20 Topps Heritage Gleyber Torres SP $10.00

  14. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I do have a 20 Topps Heritage Gleyber Torres SP $10.00
    Sorry, already have that two

  15. #30
    Bump...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •