2020 Topps Heritage Bonanza!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
This was about 2 weeks ago, but I opened 1 hobby box from LCS and 7 rack packs from Walmart.

In the hobby box I got the Rafael Devers Silver Team Name 1:265 packs and a Buster Posey Relic 1:34 packs. The Devers sold for $8 and the Posey got $3.50.

In the 7 rack packs I got a gold relic of Patrick Corbin #/99. That is 1:895 hobby packs. I thought that was my big hit. It only sold for $2.

But in the next rack pack I got a Washington Senators Auto of Dick Bosman. 1:6,684 hobby packs. It sold for $67.

I am very happy with the hits.

Last year in a Walmart rack pack I got an Ichiro nickname. It was 1:2000 hobby packs approximately.

Before last year, I had never had a big hit.

Last year my big hit was a Topps Heritage Gold Chrome Mike Trout #3/5..........Not sure what to do with it.........

It's hard to know what to do with a card like that. Trout prices are as good as ever. I once sold a 85% complete sets from both 1969 & 1970 Topps. I sold them for a little over $200 each. I deeply regret the sale as that amount of money has been meaningless in the past. I would much more like owning those cards. It could costs thousands putting that much together again.