Thread: 2020 Topps Heritage Bonanza!

2020 Topps Heritage Bonanza!

This was about 2 weeks ago, but I opened 1 hobby box from LCS and 7 rack packs from Walmart.

In the hobby box I got the Rafael Devers Silver Team Name 1:265 packs and a Buster Posey Relic 1:34 packs. The Devers sold for $8 and the Posey got $3.50.

In the 7 rack packs I got a gold relic of Patrick Corbin #/99. That is 1:895 hobby packs. I thought that was my big hit. It only sold for $2.

But in the next rack pack I got a Washington Senators Auto of Dick Bosman. 1:6,684 hobby packs. It sold for $67.

I am very happy with the hits.

Last year in a Walmart rack pack I got an Ichiro nickname. It was 1:2000 hobby packs approximately.

Before last year, I had never had a big hit.

Congrats! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. ..No longer buying anything on The Bench!

You just never know. Thanks for sharing.
    I collect a little bit of everything...Always looking for Thome's that I dont have.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138392868@N07/albums

Last year my big hit was a Topps Heritage Gold Chrome Mike Trout #3/5..........Not sure what to do with it.........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Last year my big hit was a Topps Heritage Gold Chrome Mike Trout #3/5..........Not sure what to do with it.........

Wowzers!!
    I collect a little bit of everything...Always looking for Thome's that I dont have.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138392868@N07/albums

If you like him.....keep it...if not ebay. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. ..No longer buying anything on The Bench!

Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    It's hard to know what to do with a card like that. Trout prices are as good as ever. I once sold a 85% complete sets from both 1969 & 1970 Topps. I sold them for a little over $200 each. I deeply regret the sale as that amount of money has been meaningless in the past. I would much more like owning those cards. It could costs thousands putting that much together again.