Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Shelter in place!

The checks should be coming next week......maybe those with direct deposit should be checking their accts on Friday......I owed in 2018...so mind should be a check that mailed to me. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat Contest has been posted for Cal Ripken Jr. auto 07/25!!

Day 23....
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat Contest has been posted for Cal Ripken Jr. auto 07/25!!

Into day 24....one piece of bacon, harsh browns and one scrambled egg...Best regards, David

55 yesterday and 35 windy and snow here this morning
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

Heres its 68 and 48....with warmer temps coming around the corner....Mayor just increased shelter by 21 days more...numbers in CA going down.....even talked about getting the police...to gave out fines and penalties....what....so if I get fined going to the Framers Market tomorrow...that Mayor better pay my fine! Best regards, David PS sick and tried of this....

24 days only to get another 3 weeks added to the 4 weeks. Glad we're having a new mayor...instead of the one from Clovis. Best regards, David

The mayor just crushed everyones hope that things were getting better...

They just keep pushing that light at the end of the tunnel.....further back and back..

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    They just keep pushing that light at the end of the tunnel.....further back and back..
    I'm on day 10 of a voluntary furlough and already bored out of my mind. I can only imagine what day 24 feels like and be told an additional 3 weeks will be added. This could go on longer...
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

Quote Originally Posted by akamikey2001 View Post
    I'm on day 10 of a voluntary furlough and already bored out of my mind. I can only imagine what day 24 feels like and be told an additional 3 weeks will be added. This could go on longer...
    Breaks your heart...........

Day 25 and another 25 days to go....

I think the people that are extending this are only looking at the numbers from NY and NJ because those are the numbers that are going up.........Over the last 24 hours over a 1000 people died, unfortunately.........The rest of the country this seem to be normalizing...........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    I think the people that are extending this are only looking at the numbers from NY and NJ because those are the numbers that are going up.........Over the last 24 hours over a 1000 people died, unfortunately.........The rest of the country this seem to be normalizing...........
    I agree...but theses mayor have to learn....my people have been under shelter for 24 days....there starting to get tired of this.....I would have said...things are getting better here in Fresno...However, I have decided to add 10 more days....keep up the good job and I apprentice everyones support during this difficult time. There is light at the end of the tunnel! Best regards, David

don't add 3 weeks without any words of hope....and don't include the threat of may have to use police officers to fine or give out penalties...to people or businesses...

Day 26.....