Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Shelter in place!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybo374 View Post
    Haven’t left home for 14 days now. The family and I are starting to get on each others’ nerves a bit.
    Have been sheltered in place since March 12th. I left the house 4 times. Once to get a pizza, and three trips to the post office. The start of baseball season is on hold for my son, crazy times. Never realized how much I relied on certain daily occurrences to keep me sane.

My only problem with Pennsylvania is that only 19 counties are "locked down", if one is, they all should be. Not sure why the county next to us is good to go, but we aren't???
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Have been sheltered in place since March 12th. I left the house 4 times. Once to get a pizza, and three trips to the post office. The start of baseball season is on hold for my son, crazy times. Never realized how much I relied on certain daily occurrences to keep me sane.

My only problem with Pennsylvania is that only 19 counties are "locked down", if one is, they all should be. Not sure why the county next to us is good to go, but we aren't???
    They should be at least in shelter mode....you can go out for food and medicial stuff...but be sure to distance yourself...
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

11 days....17 to go....Now there having people space out at the Food stores.....and Banks! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    They should be at least in shelter mode....you can go out for food and medicial stuff...but be sure to distance yourself...
    There seems to be two different directives in PA, certain counties are fully locked down - nothing but groceries, post office and medical. Others are more lenient and you can have curbside pickup, etc. Just feels like if you want to truly try and reduce the spread, than everyone should be under the same rules.

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Stay safe everyone! Order conform sweets on ebay......Jelly belly......hot! Best regards, David PS one pound!

There seems to be two different directives in PA, certain counties are fully locked down - nothing but groceries, post office and medical. Others are more lenient and you can have curbside pickup, etc. Just feels like if you want to truly try and reduce the spread, than everyone should be under the same rules.
    There's a crazy picture making the rounds from Florida of a beach that crosses county lines. One county is closed and the other isn't. You can tell exactly where the county line is because of the density of people on the beach. I'm worried about Florida.

30 plus more days of lock down. this is really going to be interesting. Larry
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

15 more days.

Pennsylvania is now on "indefinite" lockdown. That truly gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. Nothing like having zero clue when life will get back to normal. I would much rather a date be given, and than move that date if the situation warrants it.

Kirby Puckett havelist:

Pennsylvania is now on "indefinite" lockdown. That truly gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. Nothing like having zero clue when life will get back to normal. I would much rather a date be given, and than move that date if the situation warrants it.
    Amen brother! What I don't like it.....they need to break down the numbers....fresno has 48....how many recovered.....so if 25 recovered....show 48 caught it and 25 are now better....leaving 23 being treated..Best regards, David PS show us the positive ...not the negative that showing up time and again.

Day 13 into the shelter in place. Got most of my food from Vons Yesterday......be no canned beans...pork and beans? Guess people are now going for the canned foods....

Last on line order took 6 days.......so I ordered early this time....only took 5 days. Best regards, David PS before the in shelter...my on line orders would only take one day...if I ordered it early the day before.

This sign was put up at my local grocery. No Checks, No Cash. Credit or Debt Cards Only. Never thought that cash would be no good.

Quote Originally Posted by budd2222 View Post
    This sign was put up at my local grocery. No Checks, No Cash. Credit or Debt Cards Only. Never thought that cash would be no good.
    Saves me a trip to the bank...a paper less world. Best regards, David

14 more days......have to put in another order within 5 days...if the wait is 5 or 6 days. Best regards, David