Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Shelter in place!

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Warming up my Chicken Strew....Chicken broth, carrots, celery, onions (white), tomatoes, potatoes and Chicken strips (use skin less Chicken breast and cut them into smaller chucks).....flour with salt and black pepper....and pan fried......,.....
    sounds very tasty
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

One a cold night or day....hits the spot! I learned to make the juice of the strew......more like gravy.....by adding water and flour....mixing it up and slowly mixing it at the end.
    Last edited by David K.; 03-24-2020 at 09:40 PM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Anyone remember an old science fiction movie in the 1950 or 1960 (black and white)....about theses people who find a crashed UFO.....and these aliens ...that look like locusts....having a war.....something about getting rid of the ones who were different........
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Anyone remember an old science fiction movie in the 1950 or 1960 (black and white)....about theses people who find a crashed UFO.....and these aliens ...that look like locusts....having a war.....something about getting rid of the ones who were different........
    Love old Sci-Fi movies!
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,065 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,5 button holes,& 225 different autographs & auto variations.

I remember on weekends.....this program called......Nancy Allen Matinee.....would show a lot of Science Fiction movies in black and white......The beast from 20,000 leagues ......World of the Wars.......Them......Thing......etc, etc....

Back in the day we had "Creature Feature" on Saturday nights after the 10 o'clock news. It was hosted by Dr. San Guinary. Had all of the old classic B&W movies. Couldn't wait for Saturday nights!

Pics of the old Doc
    https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...ha&FORM=HDRSC2

I remember on weekends.....this program called......Nancy Allen Matinee.....would show a lot of Science Fiction movies in black and white......The beast from 20,000 leagues ......World of the Wars.......Them......Thing......etc, etc....
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,065 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,5 button holes,& 225 different autographs & auto variations.

Pacific Bell Park (now Oracle Park) & Levi's Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    Back in the day we had "Creature Feature" on Saturday nights after the 10 o'clock news. It was hosted by Dr. San Guinary. Had all of the old classic B&W movies. Couldn't wait for Saturday nights!

Pics of the old Doc
    https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...ha&FORM=HDRSC2

I remember Creature Features with host Bob Wilkins:

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...es-3255221.php
    SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS ... 2010 ... 2012 ... 2014 ... WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS ... 1975 ... 2015 ... 2017 ... 2018... NBA CHAMPIONS

Great thinking back and reminiscing about the younger years!

Quote Originally Posted by giants1249er View Post
    I remember Creature Features with host Bob Wilkins:

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...es-3255221.php
    2005 Zenith

Now have the time to checkout a few more.....chance of showers.....

Rats....they added two more weeks for us........April 15 Tax day!!

I hope all of the hoarders have a special hell waiting for them!

YES. I agree. I think it going to be like this for the next few weeks for sure. at least iam getting some much needed sorting done around here. hang in there everyone. Larry
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    YES. I agree. I think it going to be like this for the next few weeks for sure. at least iam getting some much needed sorting done around here. hang in there everyone. Larry
    Same here! working on the front and backyard......sorting cards...maybe my dining room table will be cleaned by April. Stay safe everyone! Best regards, David

Love youtube movies..........got tried of the TV ....from my injury last year....was almost like a shelter in place....Best regards, David

Haven’t left home for 14 days now. The family and I are starting to get on each others’ nerves a bit.

During my injury last year ...the only outdoor activity was walking with my walker to the mail box. My food was delivered by vons on line service every two weeks.....was tried of watching tv.....nash bridges, monk, numbers and day in and day out. Hang in there! Best regards, David