Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Shelter in place!

Shelter in place!

Day one in Fresno.......bank, cat food, lunch/dinner.....Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

Be safe and hang in there, buddy!
    Robert

Wants: Cards I need of Acuna, Albies, Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

The lobby of Taco Bell was closed.....but the drive thru was opened.....so people walking can't order! Won't go there anymore....in and out...lobby was open and u can order and get u food to go.....plus McD lobby also was open.......
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

Our restaurants here are drive thru, delivery or curbside only until further notice.
    Robert

Wants: Cards I need of Acuna, Albies, Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

Beware ..if walk in.. most lobby are closed.. mcd lobby is open..in and out also is open

Taco bell lobby was closed....Rally was closed...

Unable to acesse site .. .using cell phone.

Stay safe during these very trying times
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

Odd keeps saying no interet net connection.

Now ...no battery?

Stay safe David and all. We're in the same situation now in SoCal. Going to be a strange and difficult few weeks.

Our base has modified working hours and put an hour gap between shifts to limit the amount of bodies in out of the hangars. My command gave use a 4 day weekend to allow for some deep cleaning in our hangar.

Billy

Illinois just issued the shelter in starting tomorrow night. You would think by listening to the governor's press conference that Chicago means the same thing as Illinois.
    Trading for:
    Ray Lankford - 917/981 93%
    Cardinals game used / autos

Quote Originally Posted by Camsue View Post
    Stay safe during these very trying times
    Thanks! Same to you buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by schmidtfan View Post
    Stay safe David and all. We're in the same situation now in SoCal. Going to be a strange and difficult few weeks.
    Thanks! I'm hoping its only two weeks. Best regards, David

Quote Originally Posted by Chavezforprez View Post
    Our base has modified working hours and put an hour gap between shifts to limit the amount of bodies in out of the hangars. My command gave use a 4 day weekend to allow for some deep cleaning in our hangar.

Billy
    Hey Billy! Stay safe buddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by rl16 View Post
    Illinois just issued the shelter in starting tomorrow night. You would think by listening to the governor's press conference that Chicago means the same thing as Illinois.
    Glad that the buses are still running......little people on them...so plenty of room. Best regards, David

My school has been closed since Monday. We now teach from home. Now when they misbehave I canít send students to principalís office.

Due to underlying health problems I havenít left the house and nor have seen a soul outside of my wife and and daughter since Sunday. Although I have enough food for about two months, I have no baseball or hockey. To get my baseball fix, Iíve been watching some old games on MLB network. I watched the 1979 Cubs- Phillies game which they scored something like 40 runs between the two of them. Today I watched the Game of the Week game from 1976 that had Mark Fidrych beat the Yankees.

Oh well, stay well.