Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Shelter in place!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybo374 View Post
    My school has been closed since Monday. We now teach from home. Now when they misbehave I can’t send students to principal’s office.

Due to underlying health problems I haven’t left the house and nor have seen a soul outside of my wife and and daughter since Sunday. Although I have enough food for about two months, I have no baseball or hockey. To get my baseball fix, I’ve been watching some old games on MLB network. I watched the 1979 Cubs- Phillies game which they scored something like 40 runs between the two of them. Today I watched the Game of the Week game from 1976 that had Mark Fidrych beat the Yankees.

Oh well, stay well.
    Thank and the same to you and your family.......if you like football....the NFL posted the Superbowl game 54 on youtube! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Its free!!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    The lobby of Taco Bell was closed.....but the drive thru was opened.....so people walking can't order! Won't go there anymore....in and out...lobby was open and u can order and get u food to go.....plus McD lobby also was open.......
    You probably could walk though the drive-in lane. Just don't choke on all those fumes.

Quote Originally Posted by anglinomics View Post
    You probably could walk though the drive-in lane. Just don't choke on all those fumes.
    Does not work......tried it and they told me.....its to dangerous and I could get hit by a car! They refuse to take my order. Best regards, David

all the fast food joints in Riverside. are only drive thru now.. people are still trying to buy everything in stores around here. I only go out when needed. hope everyone is safe. Larry
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    all the fast food joints in Riverside. are only drive thru now.. people are still trying to buy everything in stores around here. I only go out when needed. hope everyone is safe. Larry
    Hey Larry! Same here! I still order on line from vons every 14 days (after having problems with my hamstring/left hip/back problems).....and normally I can place my order the next day...this time...it was about 6 days! Crazy...Best regards, David

And most of the stuff their hoading was gone!

David, sounds like you eat too much fast food, just like me. Stay safe. Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

Quote Originally Posted by STLSHOEMAN View Post
    David, sounds like you eat too much fast food, just like me. Stay safe. Aaron
    Hi Aaron! Retired and Okay cook.....mostly ........chicken strew like my mother use to make....tuna sanchwiches.......Tuna and Cheese cassrow.....Best regards, David PS was getting good stuff from Vons while I could only walk with the help of a walker.....and that was for about 6 months....got off the walker in late Nov.....and it was so easily to get back into the fast food......still eat Oatmeal ever other day......McDonald's is quite good with the pieces of apple and raisins.
    Last edited by David K.; 03-21-2020 at 02:55 AM.

being without fast foods for about 9 months.....losted about 15 pounds.....but in the last 5 months .....put most of it back on!

3rd day.....Framers Market.....got everything I need...fresh fruit, vegs, bread, coffee, etc....so far no hoarders ......as its starts at 7:00 am. Best regards, David

OJ....Spicy Hummos...

I feel like the hoarding is slowing down, at least here in SoCal. Went to the StaterBros at 9 AM and they had everything we needed, except TP.

Quote Originally Posted by schmidtfan View Post
    I feel like the hoarding is slowing down, at least here in SoCal. Went to the StaterBros at 9 AM and they had everything we needed, except TP.
    Good ...hoping in a few more days...if good news...it will go back to normal. Best regards, David

Day 4