Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Shelter in place!

The Book of Eli! With my favorite Actor..Denzel Washington!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Day 5 rain.....will be watching youtube........Made Chicken Strew last night....looks good....
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Day 5 rain.....will be watching youtube........Made Chicken Strew last night....looks good....
    pouring here as well better than snow i guess
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

Quote Originally Posted by Camsue View Post
    pouring here as well better than snow i guess
    Got the twin cards! Thanks, David

Making a ton of custom cards to send out, helping my kids homeschool, and working remotely.....busy, but a different kind of busy!

Blessings,

Kevin
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

I went to the vet today to get heart worm medication and a flea biscuit. The total was over $100.00. I'm sure when I bought these last they were each $40 per box.

Got the twin cards! Thanks, David
    got my end today as well If you may have any alonso cards nobody claimed could you let me know my nephews friend is a huge fan hes a real good kid thanks and stay safe
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

Quote Originally Posted by KCLJ520 View Post
    Making a ton of custom cards to send out, helping my kids homeschool, and working remotely.....busy, but a different kind of busy!

Blessings,

Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by anglinomics View Post
    I went to the vet today to get heart worm medication and a flea biscuit. The total was over $100.00. I'm sure when I bought these last they were each $40 per box.
    Ouch! Best regards, David
    Quote Originally Posted by Camsue View Post
    got my end today as well If you may have any alonso cards nobody claimed could you let me know my nephews friend is a huge fan hes a real good kid thanks and stay safe
    I'm also keeping busy.....back yard work....trash day is tomorrow......I do have a few.....will be mailing them out to tomorrow. Best regards, David

Quote Originally Posted by anglinomics View Post
    that is crazy I took our dog two days ago i had to stay in the car while the dog went in if that wasnt weird lol and he meds were up from prior visits as well
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

day 5.....Trash day!

day 5.....Trash day!
    stay safe my friend and thank you for everything
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

Thanks! Best regards, David PS is everyone else getting tried of hearing....these Rich and Famous people not playing it safe and coming down with it!

No excuses.....they meet a lot of people....stay home...

Haven't heard a great deal about them at this point but usually tired about hearing about them anyway. Few, (if any) have a real grip on reality and what life is really like for a majority of people around the country. Nor do I feel like they usually care unless they can donate a few $'s to something and be in the "limelight" for do it.

Thanks! Best regards, David PS is everyone else getting tried of hearing....these Rich and Famous people not playing it safe and coming down with it!
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,059 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,5 button holes,& 225 different autographs & auto variations.

Warming up my Chicken Strew....Chicken broth, carrots, celery, onions (white), tomatoes, potatoes and Chicken strips (use skin less Chicken breast and cut them into smaller chucks).....flour with salt and black pepper....and pan fried......,.....