Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 2020 Topps Heritage TO TRADE/SELL

  1. #1

    2020 Topps Heritage TO TRADE/SELL

    I finally got my heritage somewhat sorta

    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress...opps-heritage/

    Let me know what you need and what Astros you have in 2020 Topps Heritage
    Last edited by Platnum71; 03-28-2020 at 01:53 PM.
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  2. #2
    Bump
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  3. #3
    Do you need any of these?

    2020 Topps Heritage '71 Topps Scratch Offs #2 Yordan Alvarez $8.00

    2020 Topps Rainbow Foil #163 Ryan Pressly $2.00
    2020 Topps Gold #349 Carlos Correa #471/2020 $3.00
    2020 Topps '85 Topps Blue #8546 Gerrit Cole $2.50
    2020 Topps '19 Topps Now Review #TNR4 Yordan Alvarez $3.00
    2020 Topps Decade's Next #DN4 Yordan Alvarez $4.00
    2020 Topps Topps Choice #TC2 Yordan Alvarez $4.00

    2019 Topps Rainbow Foil #323 George Springer $3.00

    2019 Topps Gallery Heritage #HT12 Jose Altuve $1.50
    2019 Topps Gallery Heritage #HT13 Alex Bregman $1.50

    2018 Topps Heritage Action Variations #381 Carlos Correa $10.00

    2018 Topps High Tek Black #HTGSP George Springer #28/50 $5.00

    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Black #48 George Springer $2.00
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 1 #47 Nolan Ryan $5.00
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 2 #49 Alex Bregman $2.50
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 2 #46 Carlos Correa $2.50

    2016 Topps Heritage Gum Stained Back #579 Will Harris $4.00

    I can use any of these.

    2020 Topps Heritage #419 Andrew Benintendi SP $8.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #406 Jacob deGrom SP $5.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #410 Corey Seager SP $5.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #416 Lucas Giolito SP $3.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #417 Blake Snell SP $4.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #420 Charlie Blackmon SP $5.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #421 Stephen Piscotty SP $3.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #424 Yasmani Grandal SP $3.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #440 Jonathan Villar SP $4.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #442 Francisco Lindor SP $5.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #448 Amir Garrett SP $3.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #452 David Peralta SP $3.00
    2020 Topps Heritage 455 Sonny Gray SP $4
    2020 Topps Heritage 456 Andrew McCutchen SP $5
    2020 Topps Heritage 459 Alex Verdugo SP $5
    2020 Topps Heritage 460 Zack Britton SP $3
    2020 Topps Heritage 463 Kole Calhoun SP $3
    2020 Topps Heritage 472 Liam Hendriks SP $3
    2020 Topps Heritage 474 Eduardo Escobar SP $3
    2020 Topps Heritage 494 Eloy Jimenez SP $8

    lmk thanks
    Dan
    Last edited by dan5; 03-26-2020 at 04:38 PM.
    Brad Ziegler 344/649Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Khris Davis,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  4. #4
    I'll get in line behind Dan..........I know I have a Verlander 2020 Heritage Chrome #/71...........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

  5. #5
    Did you need the Hot Box Purple Greinke, Pressly, and Gurriel still? Checked for Twins on the trade page -- saw Killebrew boxloader, Rosario /571 chrome, TN-8 Killebrew, BF-5 Carew, TN-10 Oliva...

  6. #6
    PM sent

    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    Do you need any of these?

    2020 Topps Heritage '71 Topps Scratch Offs #2 Yordan Alvarez $8.00

    2020 Topps Rainbow Foil #163 Ryan Pressly $2.00
    2020 Topps Gold #349 Carlos Correa #471/2020 $3.00
    2020 Topps '85 Topps Blue #8546 Gerrit Cole $2.50
    2020 Topps '19 Topps Now Review #TNR4 Yordan Alvarez $3.00
    2020 Topps Decade's Next #DN4 Yordan Alvarez $4.00
    2020 Topps Topps Choice #TC2 Yordan Alvarez $4.00

    2019 Topps Rainbow Foil #323 George Springer $3.00

    2019 Topps Gallery Heritage #HT12 Jose Altuve $1.50
    2019 Topps Gallery Heritage #HT13 Alex Bregman $1.50

    2018 Topps Heritage Action Variations #381 Carlos Correa $10.00

    2018 Topps High Tek Black #HTGSP George Springer #28/50 $5.00

    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Black #48 George Springer $2.00
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 1 #47 Nolan Ryan $5.00
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 2 #49 Alex Bregman $2.50
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 2 #46 Carlos Correa $2.50

    2016 Topps Heritage Gum Stained Back #579 Will Harris $4.00

    I can use any of these.

    2020 Topps Heritage #419 Andrew Benintendi SP $8.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #406 Jacob deGrom SP $5.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #410 Corey Seager SP $5.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #416 Lucas Giolito SP $3.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #417 Blake Snell SP $4.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #420 Charlie Blackmon SP $5.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #421 Stephen Piscotty SP $3.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #424 Yasmani Grandal SP $3.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #440 Jonathan Villar SP $4.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #442 Francisco Lindor SP $5.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #448 Amir Garrett SP $3.00
    2020 Topps Heritage #452 David Peralta SP $3.00
    2020 Topps Heritage 455 Sonny Gray SP $4
    2020 Topps Heritage 456 Andrew McCutchen SP $5
    2020 Topps Heritage 459 Alex Verdugo SP $5
    2020 Topps Heritage 460 Zack Britton SP $3
    2020 Topps Heritage 463 Kole Calhoun SP $3
    2020 Topps Heritage 472 Liam Hendriks SP $3
    2020 Topps Heritage 474 Eduardo Escobar SP $3
    2020 Topps Heritage 494 Eloy Jimenez SP $8

    lmk thanks
    Dan
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  7. #7
    PM sent


    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    I'll get in line behind Dan..........I know I have a Verlander 2020 Heritage Chrome #/71...........
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  8. #8
    PM sent


    Quote Originally Posted by Rhubarb_Runner View Post
    Did you need the Hot Box Purple Greinke, Pressly, and Gurriel still? Checked for Twins on the trade page -- saw Killebrew boxloader, Rosario /571 chrome, TN-8 Killebrew, BF-5 Carew, TN-10 Oliva...
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  9. #9
    Have a
    2019 Topps Chrome Altuve Saphire 178
    2019 Topps Chrome Correa Saphire 32
    2018 queen #123 bregman missing plate
    2015 topps series next springer sn-gs

    Quote Originally Posted by Platnum71 View Post
    I finally got my heritage somewhat sorta

    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress...opps-heritage/

    Let me know what you need and what Astros you have in 2020 Topps Heritage
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

  10. #10
    PM sent

    Quote Originally Posted by ripahl View Post
    Have a
    2019 Topps Chrome Altuve Saphire 178
    2019 Topps Chrome Correa Saphire 32
    2018 queen #123 bregman missing plate
    2015 topps series next springer sn-gs
    P
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •