Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47

Thread: 2020 Topps Heritage needs/dupes FT

  1. #1

    Smile 2020 Topps Heritage needs/dupes FT

    2020 Topps Heritage (updated 5/29/20)(pending trades in red)

    Dupes for Trade:

    1,4, 5(x2), 6, 8, 16, 17, 20, 21, 23, 24, 26, 34, 37(x2), 41(x2, 43, 44, 48, 49, 56, 60, 63, 64, 65(x2), 69(x2), 70, 74, 77, 81, 82, 83, 85(x2), 88 (x2), 89, 90, 92, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 106, 109, 110, 118, 120, 123, 125, 127, 128, 129, 130, 132, 141, 144, 148, 151, 153, 157, 160, 176(x2), 178, 182, 183(x2), 192(x2), 196, 206, 211, 212, 219, 222, 225, 227, 230, 237(2), 24, 245, 252, 254, 256, 257, 259, 261, 262(x2), 263, 268, 277(x2), 280, 281, 282, 285(2), 291(x2), 293(x2), 297, 299, 301(x2), 302, 304, 307, 311, 315, 318, 319(x2), 320, 321, 322(x2), 324, 328, 331, 332, 335, 338, 342, 348, 349, 351, 353, 359, 363, 364, 365, 369, 370(x2), 373, 377(x2), 379, 383(x2), 394, 395, 398, 399.

    SP dupes for Trade:

    405, 407, 408, 413 Hiura (x2), 420, 422, 421, 423, 424, 428, 430, 435, 438, 439, 440, 445, 461, 454, 464 Acuna, 465 (x2), 468, 470, 474, 483 Gleyber, 484, 485, 486 (x2), 488, 495, 497, 498 (x2)

    Base Needs:
    7, 13, 50, 51, 61, 95, 116, 231, 257, 275, 344, 347, 354, 355, 362.

    SP’s/Inserts needed:

    402 Jorge Alfaro - Miami Marlins
    404 Marwin Gonzalez - Minnesota Twins
    409 Kyle Schwarber - Chicago Cubs
    425 Michael Brantley - Houston Astros
    434 Dwight Smith Jr. - Baltimore Orioles
    442 Francisco Lindor - Cleveland Indians
    448 Amir Garrett - Cincinnati Reds
    452 David Peralta - Arizona Diamondbacks
    456 Andrew McCutchen - Philadelphia Phillies
    463 Kole Calhoun - Los Angeles Angels
    466 Mike Trout - Los Angeles Angels
    467 Paul Goldschmidt - St. Louis Cardinals
    473 Justin Verlander - Houston Astros
    476 Paul DeJong - St. Louis Cardinals
    477 Hunter Renfroe - Tampa Bay Rays
    491 Austin Riley - Atlanta Braves
    493 Mookie Betts - Boston Red Sox
    500 Michael Chavis - Boston Red Sox

    20 Giant Seasons Insert
    1 Willie Mays - New York Giants
    2 Willie Mays - New York Giants
    4 Willie Mays - New York Giants
    5 Willie Mays - New York Giants
    6 Willie Mays - New York Giants
    7 Willie Mays - New York Giants
    9 Willie Mays - San Francisco Giants
    11 Willie Mays - San Francisco Giants
    12 Willie Mays - San Francisco Giants
    14 Willie Mays - San Francisco Giants
    15 Willie Mays - San Francisco Giants
    16 Willie Mays - San Francisco Giants
    17 Willie Mays - San Francisco Giants
    18 Willie Mays - San Francisco Giants
    19 Willie Mays - San Francisco Giants
    20 Willie Mays - San Francisco Giants

    Scratch Offs
    1 Shohei Ohtani - Los Angeles Angels
    2 Yordan Alvarez - Houston Astros
    4 Vladimir Guerrero Jr. - Toronto Blue Jays
    5 Ronald Acuña Jr. - Atlanta Braves
    7 Paul Goldschmidt - St. Louis Cardinals
    8 Kris Bryant - Chicago Cubs
    10 Cody Bellinger - Los Angeles Dodgers
    12 Francisco Lindor - Cleveland Indians
    13 Dee Gordon - Seattle Mariners
    14 Brian Anderson - Miami Marlins

    Baseball Flashbacks
    BF-1 Hank Aaron - Atlanta Braves
    BF-2 Bert Blyleven - Minnesota Twins
    BF-6 Reggie Jackson - Oakland Athletics
    BF-8 Don Sutton - Los Angeles Dodgers
    BF-10 Carl Yastrzemski - Boston Red Sox
    BF-11 Roberto Clemente - Pittsburgh Pirates
    BF-12 Joe Torre - St. Louis Cardinals
    BF-13 Willie Stargell - Pittsburgh Pirates
    BF-14 Tom Seaver - New York Mets
    BF-15 Brooks Robinson - Baltimore Orioles

    New Age Performers
    NAP-2 Yordan Alvarez - Houston Astros
    NAP-4 Jorge Soler - Kansas City Royals
    NAP-6 Lucas Giolito - Chicago White Sox
    NAP-7 Pete Alonso - New York Mets
    NAP-8 Ketel Marte - Arizona Diamondbacks
    NAP-9 Jose Berrios - Minnesota Twins
    NAP-10 Vladimir Guerrero Jr. - Toronto Blue Jays
    NAP-12 Josh Hader - Milwaukee Brewers
    NAP-13 Shane Bieber - Cleveland Indians
    NAP-14 Matt Chapman - Oakland Athletics

    NAP-15 Bo Bichette - Toronto Blue Jays
    NAP-16 Tim Anderson - Chicago White Sox
    NAP-18 Mike Yastrzemski - San Francisco Giants
    NAP-21 Jack Flaherty - St. Louis Cardinals
    NAP-22 Austin Meadows - Tampa Bay Rays
    NAP-23 Max Fried - Atlanta Braves
    NAP-24 Fernando Tatis Jr. - San Diego Padres

    News Flashbacks
    NF-1 Walt Disney World opens
    NF-2 First Starbucks opens
    NF-7 Apollo 14 launches
    NF-8 Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is released
    NF-10 Mariner 9 enters Mars' orbit
    NF-11 First microprocessor released
    NF-12 All in the Family debuts
    NF-13 Lunar Roving Vehicle used on moon
    NF-14 THE MYSTERY OF D.B. COOPER
    NF-15 Louie Armstrong passes away

    Then & Now
    TN-1 Fergie Jenkins - Chicago Cubs
    TN-1 Stephen Strasburg - Washington Nationals
    TN-2 Justin Verlander - Houston Astros
    TN-2 Catfish Hunter - Oakland Athletics

    TN-3 Hyun-Jin Ryu - Los Angeles Dodgers
    TN-3 Tom Seaver - New York Mets
    TN-4 Gerrit Cole - Houston Astros
    TN-4 Jim Palmer - Baltimore Orioles

    TN-5 Pete Alonso - New York Mets
    TN-5 Willie Stargell - Pittsburgh Pirates
    TN-6 Jorge Soler - Kansas City Royals
    TN-6 Reggie Jackson - Oakland Athletics
    TN-8 Jose Abreu - Chicago White Sox
    TN-8 Harmon Killebrew - Minnesota Twins
    TN-9 Christian Yelich - Milwaukee Brewers
    TN-9 Joe Torre - St. Louis Cardinals

    TN-11 Mallex Smith - Seattle Mariners
    TN-11 Lou Brock - St. Louis Cardinals
    TN-13 Jim Palmer - Baltimore Orioles
    TN-13 Justin Verlander - Houston Astros
    TN-14 Jacob deGrom - New York Mets
    TN-14 Tom Seaver - New York Mets
    TN-15 Gerrit Cole - Houston Astros
    TN-15 Bert Blyleven - Minnesota Twins
    Last edited by wkmcmillan; 05-29-2020 at 06:32 PM.

  2. #2
    if your still need these let me know.... I need 4 base cards, but you do not have them listed. Do you have a list to work through as your traders? Heritage inserts? Topps S1 inserts?

    I show I have
    30,57,80,95,116,146,162,167,185,194,200, 209,229, 232,236,241,269,294,323,337,340,344,350, 355,362,367,378,388,




    Quote Originally Posted by wkmcmillan View Post
    2020 Topps Heritage


    30,57,80,95,116,146,162,167,185,194,200, 209,229, 232,236,241,269,294,323,337,340,344,350, 355,362,367,378,388,

    Base Needs: 7, 13, 30, 47, 50, 51, 57, 61, 71, 72, 76, 80, 95, 102, 108, 113, 116, 119, 135, 139, 143, 146, 152, 156, 162, 167, 169, 181, 184, 185, 190, 194, 198, 200, 209, 229, 231, 232, 236, 241, 250, 253, 257, 262, 266, 269, 275, 286, 294, 295, 309, 313, 314, 323, 334, 336, 337, 340, 344, 347, 350, 354, 355, 357, 362, 367, 378, 385, 388.

    Dupes for Trade:
    1,4, 5(x2), 6, 8, 16, 17, 20, 21(x2), 23, 24, 26, 34, 37(x2), 41(x2, 43, 44, 48, 49, 56, 60, 63, 64, 65(x2), 69(x2), 70, 74, 77, 81, 82, 83, 85(x2), 88 (x2), 89, 90, 92, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 106, 107, 109, 110, 118, 120, 123, 125, 127, 128, 129, 130, 132, 136, 141, 144, 145, 147, 148, 151, 153, 155, 157, 159, 160, 161, 171, 176(x2), 178, 180, 182, 183(x2), 192(x2), 196, 199, 206, 211, 212, 214, 216(x2), 219, 222, 225, 227, 230, 237(2), 24, 245, 252, 254, 256, 257, 259, 261, 262(x2), 263, 268, 271, 277(x2), 280, 281, 282, 285(2), 289, 291(x2), 293(x2), 297, 299, 300, 301(x2), 302, 304, 307, 310, 311, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319(x2), 320, 321, 322(x2), 324, 326, 328, 331, 332, 335, 338, 342, 348, 349, 351, 353, 359, 360, 363, 364, 365, 366, 369, 370(x2), 373, 376(x2), 377(x2), 379, 383(x2), 394, 395, 399.

    If you are looking for something other than 2020 Topps Heritage in return, LMK and I'll check my stash. Thank you, Will
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

  3. #3
    I have 7-30-51-57-61-71-72-76-95-102-108-113-116-119-139-143-152-162-167-169-181-184-194-198-200-209-231-232-236-241-253-266-269-294-323-334-336-337-340-344-347-350-354-355-357-367-378-385. I'm looking for 2020 Hreitage Chrome Cardinals. If you don't have any, how about $10 cash or paypal dlvd? LMK, Aaron
    Last edited by STLSHOEMAN; 03-27-2020 at 01:15 PM.
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by wkmcmillan View Post
    2020 Topps Heritage

    Base Needs: 7, 13, 30, 47, 50, 51, 57, 61, 71, 72, 76, 80, 95, 102, 108, 113, 116, 119, 135, 139, 143, 146, 152, 156, 162, 167, 169, 181, 184, 185, 190, 194, 198, 200, 209, 229, 231, 232, 236, 241, 250, 253, 257, 262, 266, 269, 275, 286, 294, 295, 309, 313, 314, 323, 334, 336, 337, 340, 344, 347, 350, 354, 355, 357, 362, 367, 378, 385, 388.

    Dupes for Trade:
    1,4, 5(x2), 6, 8, 16, 17, 20, 21(x2), 23, 24, 26, 34, 37(x2), 41(x2, 43, 44, 48, 49, 56, 60, 63, 64, 65(x2), 69(x2), 70, 74, 77, 81, 82, 83, 85(x2), 88 (x2), 89, 90, 92, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 106, 107, 109, 110, 118, 120, 123, 125, 127, 128, 129, 130, 132, 136, 141, 144, 145, 147, 148, 151, 153, 155, 157, 159, 160, 161, 171, 176(x2), 178, 180, 182, 183(x2), 192(x2), 196, 199, 206, 211, 212, 214, 216(x2), 219, 222, 225, 227, 230, 237(2), 24, 245, 252, 254, 256, 257, 259, 261, 262(x2), 263, 268, 271, 277(x2), 280, 281, 282, 285(2), 289, 291(x2), 293(x2), 297, 299, 300, 301(x2), 302, 304, 307, 310, 311, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319(x2), 320, 321, 322(x2), 324, 326, 328, 331, 332, 335, 338, 342, 348, 349, 351, 353, 359, 360, 363, 364, 365, 366, 369, 370(x2), 373, 376(x2), 377(x2), 379, 383(x2), 394, 395, 399.

    If you are looking for something other than 2020 Topps Heritage in return, LMK and I'll check my stash. Thank you, Will
    Will,

    I have the 2020 Heritage that you need: 30, 76, 146, 229, 232, 291, 295, 314 and 336
    In trade, I need the following you have for trade: 136, 147, 159, 161, 216(2), 317, and 376(2).
    Please let me know if this trade is okay with you. My mailing address is:
    David Schultz
    970 Hilltop Road
    Arnold, MD 21012-1737

    Thanks, Dave

  5. #5
    I set aside the following for you
    #30,71,72,113,167,190,236,241,269,286,29 5,336,367,388 BV$8

    I don't need any base just Sp's but in any case I could any Trout, Torres,Acuna base/inserts to cover the trade. lmk thx Jim
    Wanted Baseball RC
    Whaler hockey cards

    www.monascardsdepot.synthasite.com[/B]

  6. #6
    I have a lot from your want list on trade page herehttps://dixonscards.weebly.com/2020-...r-trade.html#/

    Here is our want list https://dixonscards.weebly.com/2020-...r-trade.html#/

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ripahl View Post
    if your still need these let me know.... I need 4 base cards, but you do not have them listed. Do you have a list to work through as your traders? Heritage inserts? Topps S1 inserts?

    I show I have
    30,57,80,95,116,146,162,167,185,194,200, 209,229, 232,236,241,269,294,323,337,340,344,350, 355,362,367,378,388,
    I don't appear to have any of you needs. Thank you though.
    Looking for Atlanta Braves autos, RC's, refractors, and game used (in that order).

    I will send most low-value trades in a plain white envelope in a taped-down toploader. Keep this in mind when deciding to trade with me.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by STLSHOEMAN View Post
    I have 7-51-57-61-71-72-76-95-102-108-113-116-119-139-143-152-162-167-169-181-184-194-198-200-209-231-232-241-253-266-269-323-334-337-340-344-347-350-354-355-357-367-378-385. I'm looking for 2020 Hreitage Chrome Cardinals. If you don't have any, how about $10 cash or paypal dlvd? LMK, Aaron
    Thanks but I didn't pull any 2020 Heritage Chrome Cardinals and I'm low on cash right now. If there is anything else you need, let me know. Thanks, Will
    Looking for Atlanta Braves autos, RC's, refractors, and game used (in that order).

    I will send most low-value trades in a plain white envelope in a taped-down toploader. Keep this in mind when deciding to trade with me.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by wkmcmillan View Post
    I don't appear to have any of you needs. Thank you though.
    that's ok, send me a listo f your traders so I can get you the cards you need ….
    Please continue to visit my pages. They are dynamically changes showing my current needs and my current cards available. The program used interfaces with the Baseball Card Inventory (for needs) and SportLots for cards available.
    ----> HIT HERE TO VISIT MY TRADERS AND NEEDS SITE

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by davids5505 View Post
    Will,

    I have the 2020 Heritage that you need: 30, 76, 146, 229, 232, 291, 295, 314 and 336
    In trade, I need the following you have for trade: 136, 147, 159, 161, 216(2), 317, and 376(2).
    Please let me know if this trade is okay with you. My mailing address is:
    David Schultz
    970 Hilltop Road
    Arnold, MD 21012-1737

    Thanks, Dave
    Looks good to me. You want both copies of 216 and 376 right?

    William McMillan
    1224 Halifax Ct.
    Tallahassee, FL 32308
    Looking for Atlanta Braves autos, RC's, refractors, and game used (in that order).

    I will send most low-value trades in a plain white envelope in a taped-down toploader. Keep this in mind when deciding to trade with me.

  11. #11
    Will,

    Do you have any 2020 Heritage SP's to trade? I can hit a lot of your base needs.

    lmk
    thanks
    Dan
    Brad Ziegler 344/649Wantlist Click Here
    RC's & Autos Of Mike Trout,Aaron Judge,Matt Olson,Matt Chapman,Ronald Acuna,Juan Soto, Jose Altuve,Khris Davis,Mookie Betts,Christian Yelich,Bryce Harper, Ramon Laureano,Vladimir Guerrero Jr.,Fernando Tatis Jr.,Pete Alonso,Anthony Rendon
    Football Shaquem Griffin & Alabama Crimson Tide players
    Boxing/MMA- Micky Ward, Gina Carano

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by hociman View Post
    I set aside the following for you
    #30,71,72,113,167,190,236,241,269,286,29 5,336,367,388 BV$8

    I don't need any base just Sp's but in any case I could any Trout, Torres,Acuna base/inserts to cover the trade. lmk thx Jim
    The only dupe SP's i have are 444 Kyle Hendricks and 450 Carlos Martinez. Do you need either of these?
    Looking for Atlanta Braves autos, RC's, refractors, and game used (in that order).

    I will send most low-value trades in a plain white envelope in a taped-down toploader. Keep this in mind when deciding to trade with me.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by robertd View Post
    I have a lot from your want list on trade page herehttps://dixonscards.weebly.com/2020-...r-trade.html#/

    Here is our want list https://dixonscards.weebly.com/2020-...r-trade.html#/
    Sorry I don't have anything you need.
    Looking for Atlanta Braves autos, RC's, refractors, and game used (in that order).

    I will send most low-value trades in a plain white envelope in a taped-down toploader. Keep this in mind when deciding to trade with me.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by dan5 View Post
    Will,

    Do you have any 2020 Heritage SP's to trade? I can hit a lot of your base needs.

    lmk
    thanks
    Dan
    I only have dupes of 444 Kyle Hendricks and 450 Carlos Martinez. LMK if you can use either or both.
    Looking for Atlanta Braves autos, RC's, refractors, and game used (in that order).

    I will send most low-value trades in a plain white envelope in a taped-down toploader. Keep this in mind when deciding to trade with me.

  15. #15
    Do you have any 2019 Heritage chrome Cardinals?
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •