Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Topps Chrome needs all years

  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyderik View Post
    I have nothing from your set needs....they are pretty tough.
    I do have a decent amount of 12 and 13 Topps traded. LMK what is a preferance between the 2
    2013 pls
    Current Wantlist (Schmidt/Gladden/Vintage/Newer): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0
    Current Tradelist (Modern Inserts): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Xc&usp=sharing

  2. #17
    Found these 2005 Zenith Museum
    #95 Wells
    #155 Zambrano
    #162 Johnson
    #166 JT Snow
    #206 Sizemore
    #234 Gwynn
    2012 Topps Chrome
    #2,3,5,8,9,10,13,16,18,22,23,29,31,36,42 ,48,52,54,56,57,59,63,65,67,68,69,70,75, 76,77,82,88,99,105,109,110,113,114,118,1 19,121,122,123,124,126,131,136,139,141,
    149,153,155,158,159,161,163,178,179,185, 190,192,195,204,205,206,207,209,211,213, 215,217
    I know I could find more of your chrome wants but want to make sure I fit everything into large padded envelope
    Here is what I could use from your trade lists
    2012 Topps Update #US7 Joe Mauer
    1988 Pacific Legends I/II #156 Bob Feller
    1989 Score A Year to Remember Magic Motion Trivia #9 Bob Feller
    1993 Action Packed All-Star Gallery #110 Bob Feller
    1994 Ted Williams Base Set #25 Bob Feller
    2006 Topps Allen & Ginter #289 Bob Feller
    1991 Topps Micro #150 Cal Ripken Jr.
    2019 Panini Diamond Kings Gallery of Stars #13 Mike Trout
    1991 Kelloggs 3D #14 Don Baylor
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #54 Roy Howell
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #35 Bob Knepper
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #33 Terry Puhl
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #26 Dan Driessen
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #19 J.R. Richard
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #16 Garry Maddox
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #14 Buddy Bell
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #8 Pat Zachry
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #7 Jason Thompson
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #3 Ross Grimsley
    1991 Topps Micro #615 Bert Blyleven
    2005 Donruss Champions #249 Bert Blyleven
    LMK Thanks!
    Rick
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,013 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,5 button holes,& 225 different autographs & auto variations.

  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by reickholt View Post
    Found these 2005 Zenith Museum
    #95 Wells
    #155 Zambrano
    #162 Johnson
    #166 JT Snow
    #206 Sizemore
    #234 Gwynn
    2012 Topps Chrome
    #2,3,5,8,9,10,13,16,18,22,23,29,31,36,42 ,48,52,54,56,57,59,63,65,67,68,69,70,75, 76,77,82,88,99,105,109,110,113,114,118,1 19,121,122,123,124,126,131,136,139,141,
    149,153,155,158,159,161,163,178,179,185, 190,192,195,204,205,206,207,209,211,213, 215,217
    I know I could find more of your chrome wants but want to make sure I fit everything into large padded envelope
    Here is what I could use from your trade lists
    2012 Topps Update #US7 Joe Mauer
    1988 Pacific Legends I/II #156 Bob Feller
    1989 Score A Year to Remember Magic Motion Trivia #9 Bob Feller
    1993 Action Packed All-Star Gallery #110 Bob Feller
    1994 Ted Williams Base Set #25 Bob Feller
    2006 Topps Allen & Ginter #289 Bob Feller
    1991 Topps Micro #150 Cal Ripken Jr.
    2019 Panini Diamond Kings Gallery of Stars #13 Mike Trout
    1991 Kelloggs 3D #14 Don Baylor
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #54 Roy Howell
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #35 Bob Knepper
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #33 Terry Puhl
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #26 Dan Driessen
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #19 J.R. Richard
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #16 Garry Maddox
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #14 Buddy Bell
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #8 Pat Zachry
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #7 Jason Thompson
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #3 Ross Grimsley
    1991 Topps Micro #615 Bert Blyleven
    2005 Donruss Champions #249 Bert Blyleven
    LMK Thanks!
    Rick
    Rick.
    Ive got those out.... the 93 Action packed I had listed at the wrong #, it was #109 Allan Arkin... not Feller

    The remaining dont amount to much
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #54 Roy Howell .25
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #35 Bob Knepper .25
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #33 Terry Puhl .25
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #26 Dan Driessen .25
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #19 J.R. Richard .25
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #16 Garry Maddox .25
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #14 Buddy Bell .50
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #8 Pat Zachry .25
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #7 Jason Thompson .25
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #3 Ross Grimsley .25
    1991 Kelloggs 3D #14 Don Baylor .50
    1989 Score A Year to Remember Magic Motion Trivia #9 Bob Feller .25
    1988 Pacific Legends I/II #156 Bob Feller .50
    1991 Topps Micro #615 Bert Blyleven .10
    1991 Topps Micro #150 Cal Ripken Jr. .75
    2019 Panini Diamond Kings Gallery of Stars #13 Mike Trout $8
    2005 Donruss Champions #249 Bert Blyleven .75
    1994 Ted Williams Base Set #25 Bob Feller .25
    2012 Topps Update #US7 Joe Mauer .40
    2006 Topps Allen & Ginter #289 Bob Feller .60
    $14.85


    The Zenith = $14.50
    I have filled a couple of those chromes
    Still need
    2012 Topps Chrome
    #2,5,9,22,23,29,36,42,48,52,54,56,59,65, 67,68,69,70,75,76,82,88,99,105,109,110,1 13,114,118,119,121,122,123,131,136,139,1 41,
    149,153,155,158,159,161,163,178,179,185, 190,192,205,206,207,209,211,213,217 =$58.75

    lol
    What are we going to do?

    I have this..
    1993 Donruss Masters of the Game #6 Cal Ripken $10
    I didnt see it on your list
    Its a jumbo. Not in bad shape...not 100% slight swirly discoloration on the back right. I can send a pic.

    Also a 1986 Donruss All-Stars #14 Cal Ripken $2
    Another Jumbo...not sure if this is on your list as 1985?
    Last edited by crazyderik; 03-28-2020 at 04:32 AM.
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyderik View Post
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

    I need a lot of Topps Chrome from most years
    LMK


    I should be able to help, I will review your lists
    working on 2011 topps diamond, cognac, walmart parallel sets.

    wantlist:
    http://cardboardauthority.forumotion...ing-sets#18145

    tradelist:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...sts?highlight=

  5. #20
    i have these for you:
    2001 topps chrome: 207 248 509 533 563 633
    2007 topps chrome: 3 11 17 19 35 43 57 59 65 67 68 75 78 80 82 85 87 90 93 95 98 101 102 104 105 107 109 119 132 134 140 151 160 163 164 168 182 185 190 194 200 203 206 208 214 219 220 228 230 231 233 234 238 245 246 258 261 262 266 269 273 278 279 283 285 286 292 293 301 304 312 318 321 327
    2008 topps chrome: 11 35 71 95 137 184 191 208 212
    2011 topps chrome: 25 26 27 36 53 62 687 70 83 87 92 98 103 105 108 124 127 128 135 137 138 140 145 147 151 158
    2012 topps chrome: 8 10 13 16 18 25 31 35 50 51 57 60 63 71 83 103 116 126 137 143 167 175 180 197 204 215 216 219
    2013 topps chrome: 59 119
    2014 topps chrome: 108 196
    2016 topps chrome: 101
    2017 topps chrome: 5 6 13 22 23 28 39 47 52 67 86 88 99 119 125 133 136 139 174 182 183 193


    interested in any of these in return:
    2010 topps cards mom threw out: 18 24 42 66
    2011 Topps Opening Day #46 Yadier Molina
    2011 Topps Wal Mart Black Border #173 Jose Lopez
    2011 Topps Wal Mart Black Border #261 Alexei Ramirez
    2011 Topps Wal Mart Black Border Series 2 #343 Mason Tobin
    2011 Topps Wal Mart Black Border Series 2 #422 Juan Pierre
    2011 Topps Wal Mart Black Border Series 2 #523 Mike Nickeas
    2015 Topps Update #US126 Tyler Olson
    2015 Topps Update #US127 Eduardo Rodriguez
    2015 Topps Update #US278 Rene Rivera
    2016 Topps Update #US13 Sean Manaea
    2016 Topps Update #US226 Trevor Story
    2016 Topps Update #US232 Clayton Kershaw
    2016 Topps Update #US266 Willson Contreras
    2019 Topps Archives #69 Yadier Molina
    2019 Bowman Platinum #28 Yadier Molina
    2019 Topps Chrome #51 Yadier Molina
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor #27 Albert Pujols
    2019 Topps Gallery #3 Clayton Kershaw
    2019 Topps Gold Label Class 2 Black #34 Clayton Kershaw
    2015 Topps Rainbow Foil Series 2 #666 Jonathan Broxton
    2012 Topps 1987 Topps Minis Series 2 #TM80 Pablo Sandoval
    2012 Topps Update 1987 Topps Minis #TM133 Will Middlebrooks
    2012 Topps Update 1987 Topps Minis #TM146 Brett Lawrie
    1 each of 2013 '72 topps minis
    2013 Topps Emerald #263 Ted Lilly

    -2001 Topps Traded Rookie Relics #TRRWR Wilkin Ruan JSY $8
    -2015 Topps Career High Relics #CHRYP Yasiel Puig S2 JSY $8
    -2016 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #FSRBYP Yasiel Puig B JSY $8
    working on 2011 topps diamond, cognac, walmart parallel sets.

    wantlist:
    http://cardboardauthority.forumotion...ing-sets#18145

    tradelist:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...sts?highlight=

  6. #21
    Derik, I have a 150-200 starter lot of '99 Chrome....I'd be interested in a starter of your '81 Topps posted in your sportlots inventory. LMK, Shad
    Looking for 1998-99 Ovation Gold Basketball cards #ed to 1000
    1999 Ovation Piece of History---Griffey & Garciaparra

  7. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by steve1972 View Post
    i have these for you:
    2001 topps chrome: 207 248 509 533 563 633
    2007 topps chrome: 3 11 17 19 35 43 57 59 65 67 68 75 78 80 82 85 87 90 93 95 98 101 102 104 105 107 109 119 132 134 140 151 160 163 164 168 182 185 190 194 200 203 206 208 214 219 220 228 230 231 233 234 238 245 246 258 261 262 266 269 273 278 279 283 285 286 292 293 301 304 312 318 321 327
    2008 topps chrome: 11 35 71 95 137 184 191 208 212
    2011 topps chrome: 25 26 27 36 53 62 687 70 83 87 92 98 103 105 108 124 127 128 135 137 138 140 145 147 151 158
    2012 topps chrome: 8 10 13 16 18 25 31 35 50 51 57 60 63 71 83 103 116 126 137 143 167 175 180 197 204 215 216 219
    2013 topps chrome: 59 119
    2014 topps chrome: 108 196
    2016 topps chrome: 101
    2017 topps chrome: 5 6 13 22 23 28 39 47 52 67 86 88 99 119 125 133 136 139 174 182 183 193


    interested in any of these in return:
    2010 topps cards mom threw out: 18 24 42 66
    2011 Topps Opening Day #46 Yadier Molina
    2011 Topps Wal Mart Black Border #173 Jose Lopez
    2011 Topps Wal Mart Black Border #261 Alexei Ramirez
    2011 Topps Wal Mart Black Border Series 2 #343 Mason Tobin
    2011 Topps Wal Mart Black Border Series 2 #422 Juan Pierre
    2011 Topps Wal Mart Black Border Series 2 #523 Mike Nickeas
    2015 Topps Update #US126 Tyler Olson
    2015 Topps Update #US127 Eduardo Rodriguez
    2015 Topps Update #US278 Rene Rivera
    2016 Topps Update #US13 Sean Manaea
    2016 Topps Update #US226 Trevor Story
    2016 Topps Update #US232 Clayton Kershaw
    2016 Topps Update #US266 Willson Contreras
    2019 Topps Archives #69 Yadier Molina
    2019 Bowman Platinum #28 Yadier Molina
    2019 Topps Chrome #51 Yadier Molina
    2019 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor #27 Albert Pujols
    2019 Topps Gallery #3 Clayton Kershaw
    2019 Topps Gold Label Class 2 Black #34 Clayton Kershaw
    2015 Topps Rainbow Foil Series 2 #666 Jonathan Broxton
    2012 Topps 1987 Topps Minis Series 2 #TM80 Pablo Sandoval
    2012 Topps Update 1987 Topps Minis #TM133 Will Middlebrooks
    2012 Topps Update 1987 Topps Minis #TM146 Brett Lawrie
    1 each of 2013 '72 topps minis
    2013 Topps Emerald #263 Ted Lilly

    -2001 Topps Traded Rookie Relics #TRRWR Wilkin Ruan JSY $8
    -2015 Topps Career High Relics #CHRYP Yasiel Puig S2 JSY $8
    -2016 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #FSRBYP Yasiel Puig B JSY $8
    Ya. Looks good
    Sending PM
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ballards View Post
    Derik, I have a 150-200 starter lot of '99 Chrome....I'd be interested in a starter of your '81 Topps posted in your sportlots inventory. LMK, Shad
    would you like to see a scan to represent the condition? They are obviously not all pack crisp
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

  9. #24
    Don't expect full BV for the Chrome cards.
    How about what we have listed and add the 2 Ripkens $12
    maybe add these for trade bait
    2003 Finest Base Set #95 Albert Pujols
    2019 Panini Diamond Kings Heirs to the Throne #15 Vladimir Guerrero|Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
    2020 Topps Base Set #18 Master & Apprentice|Mitch Garver|Nelson Cruz
    LMK what you think

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyderik View Post
    Rick.
    Ive got those out.... the 93 Action packed I had listed at the wrong #, it was #109 Allan Arkin... not Feller

    The remaining dont amount to much
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #54 Roy Howell .25
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #35 Bob Knepper .25
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #33 Terry Puhl .25
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #26 Dan Driessen .25
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #19 J.R. Richard .25
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #16 Garry Maddox .25
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #14 Buddy Bell .50
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #8 Pat Zachry .25
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #7 Jason Thompson .25
    1979 Kelloggs Base Set #3 Ross Grimsley .25
    1991 Kelloggs 3D #14 Don Baylor .50
    1989 Score A Year to Remember Magic Motion Trivia #9 Bob Feller .25
    1988 Pacific Legends I/II #156 Bob Feller .50
    1991 Topps Micro #615 Bert Blyleven .10
    1991 Topps Micro #150 Cal Ripken Jr. .75
    2019 Panini Diamond Kings Gallery of Stars #13 Mike Trout $8
    2005 Donruss Champions #249 Bert Blyleven .75
    1994 Ted Williams Base Set #25 Bob Feller .25
    2012 Topps Update #US7 Joe Mauer .40
    2006 Topps Allen & Ginter #289 Bob Feller .60
    $14.85


    The Zenith = $14.50
    I have filled a couple of those chromes
    Still need
    2012 Topps Chrome
    #2,5,9,22,23,29,36,42,48,52,54,56,59,65, 67,68,69,70,75,76,82,88,99,105,109,110,1 13,114,118,119,121,122,123,131,136,139,1 41,
    149,153,155,158,159,161,163,178,179,185, 190,192,205,206,207,209,211,213,217 =$58.75

    lol
    What are we going to do?

    I have this..
    1993 Donruss Masters of the Game #6 Cal Ripken $10
    I didnt see it on your list
    Its a jumbo. Not in bad shape...not 100% slight swirly discoloration on the back right. I can send a pic.

    Also a 1986 Donruss All-Stars #14 Cal Ripken $2
    Another Jumbo...not sure if this is on your list as 1985?
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,013 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

    Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,5 button holes,& 225 different autographs & auto variations.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •