2020 Gypsy Queen box break!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sure...I have Brandon Crawford card 49, Kean Wong card 161, Buster Posey card 243, Mike Yastremski card 258, Mauricio Dubon card 268 and Jeff Samardija card 275. Let me know your mailing address...free cards as I'll start the trade stuff once the TM is fixed. Best regards, David

3913 Tanager Dr
Denair, CA 95316

thanks so much David

Yes.....2020 GQ base cards: 39 Tolmer Sanchez, 94 Eloy Jimenez, 132 Yoan Moncada, 165 Jose Abreu, 183 Yasmani Grandal and 260 Zack Collins RC. Best regards, David

I pulled these Cardinals from GQ: Austin Dean card 51,Harrison Bader card 53, Jack Flaherty card 79, Miles Mikolas card 184, Yadier Molina card 273 and Tommy Edman card 291
Best regards, David PS let me which ones you need and I'll mail them to you free of charge.

I don't have any yet, but don't waste the postage. I might decide to bid on an ebay break and maybe hit something good. Thanks for checking. Aaron