Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Gypsy Queen box break!

2020 Gypsy Queen box break!

First 4 packs....Willy Adams Rays black and white 36/50. Fortune Teller Fernado Tates Jr. and Tarot of the Diamond: The World Y. Alvarez Astros, Wheel of Fortune: J. Baez Cubs and The Star:Cody Bellinger.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Two packs: Logan Allen auto Cleveland Indians RC......Ted Williams Red Soxs 314.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

three packs: Fortune Teller Luis Robert...

Three packs: Kyle Lewis Mariners no name plate.

Three packs: Zack Collins White Sox auto......Willie Calhoun red serial 6/10 Rangers.

3 packs: Fortune Teller: Christian Yelich Brewers.

2 packs: Fortune Teller: Yordan Alvarez Astros.

Final packs: Fernando Tatis Jr. blue 78/150.

Seems like you did ok. Any Giants base available?
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos. Hunter Bishop, Logan Wyatt, Noelvi Marte
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by 89Giants View Post
    Seems like you did ok. Any Giants base available?
    Sure...I have Brandon Crawford card 49, Kean Wong card 161, Buster Posey card 243, Mike Yastremski card 258, Mauricio Dubon card 268 and Jeff Samardija card 275. Let me know your mailing address...free cards as I'll start the trade stuff once the TM is fixed. Best regards, David

David I could use the Fortune Teller Mini's let me know what you seek in return.
    MY SITE
    TOP 5 WANTS 1. 14 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR 75 BILLY HAMILTON 2. 17 TOPPS CHROME FRESHMAN FLASH FF-11 AARON JUDGE
    3. 13 TOPPS MINI 27 MIKE TROUT 4. 10 FINEST 14 DEREK JETER 5. 18 TOPPS UPDATE INTERNATIONAL AFFAIR IA-13 PEDRO MARTINEZ

Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    David I could use the Fortune Teller Mini's let me know what you seek in return.
    Hi David! Mailing them to u for free....Fortune Teller: Yordan Alvarez , Christian Yelich, Fernando Tatis Jr. and Luis Robert. Best regards, David

Interested in Luis Robert if I have something you need.
    I collect a little bit of everything...Always looking for Thome's that I dont have.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138392868@N07/albums

David, seems like you did well. Were those hobby packs or retail? Also interested in the Ted Williams. I can send you a Twin for it. PLMK thanks, Gene
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

Quote Originally Posted by PRosefan1 View Post
    Interested in Luis Robert if I have something you need.
    Sorry....Dragonslayer913 asked first. Best regards, David

Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    David, seems like you did well. Were those hobby packs or retail? Also interested in the Ted Williams. I can send you a Twin for it. PLMK thanks, Gene
    From Hobby box....I'll mail the card to you. Best regards, David