Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: 2019 Topps Factory Set Greatest Chrome Reprints Refractors FT...

  1. #1

    2019 Topps Factory Set Greatest Chrome Reprints Refractors FT...

    Hey now..........I have these that I'm looking to move for hits to the website, listed in the signature below........No BV but figure they're around $10 each........

    TGCR-2 Jackie Robinson
    TGCR-6 Tony Gwynn
    TGCR-22 Bo Jackson

    Thanks and LMK.........Mike
    Last edited by metsman1986; 04-10-2020 at 07:09 PM.
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

  2. #2
    -2006 Topps Update All Star Stitches
    #CL Carlos Lee Yellow JSY $10

    I've got this for that Bo Jackson
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyderik View Post
    -2006 Topps Update All Star Stitches
    #CL Carlos Lee Yellow JSY $10

    I've got this for that Bo Jackson
    Hey now..........That one I don't need...........Have anything else? Thanks and LMK..........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hey now..........That one I don't need...........Have anything else? Thanks and LMK..........Mike
    I do not. I guess I misunderstood your site.
    I do not have any topps base set sp's you need

    Thanks
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyderik View Post
    I do not. I guess I misunderstood your site.
    I do not have any topps base set sp's you need

    Thanks
    Thanks for checking bro.......
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

  6. #6
    I can use the Cobb. I saw from your page that you don’t need it but I’ve got a Tatis Jr. 2020 Topps Heritage #437 SP ($12) I’d trade for it.

    LMK, thanks
    Eric H

  7. #7
    Hey Eric...........Sure I'll trade you for that...........Thanks and LMK..........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hey Eric...........Sure I'll trade you for that...........Thanks and LMK..........Mike
    Great, so with the trade manager down are we just trading the old fashioned way?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    Great, so with the trade manager down are we just trading the old fashioned way?
    Hey Eric.........I guess we are, going old school and all that..........Here's my addy, please submit yours.........

    Mike Kestner
    4772 Amboy Rd
    Memphis TN 38117
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hey Eric.........I guess we are, going old school and all that..........Here's my addy, please submit yours.........

    Mike Kestner
    4772 Amboy Rd
    Memphis TN 38117
    Eric Harrah
    1015 Ernest Lane
    Henderson, KY 42420

    Thanks!

  11. #11
    You're welcome, bro..........Mailed out yesterday, PWE style..........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

  12. #12
    Three to go........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •