Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 55

Thread: WTTF: Gary Carter

  1. #1

    WTTF: Gary Carter

    Looking to add to my Gary Carter collection. Looking for just about anything I don't currently have and will look at all tradelists or offers. So let me know if you want to trade.
    I'm working on creating a master list of Gary Carter cards so eventually I'll have a wantlist. thx Ron

    Tradelist:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...0755-Tradelist

    This is a partial list so if you don't see anything, then ask. I will do my best to respond as quickly as I can.
    Last edited by NYBBNUTT; 03-31-2020 at 10:00 AM.

    Priority is 1. Gary Carter PC, 2. Vintage 3. Topps Reprints Original Backs

    4. Mantle, Mays, Clemente, Aaron or Ryan Topps Finest or Chrome reprints
    5. Topps RCs or Orig. back reprints
    Please contact with trade and want lists

  2. #2
    Hi, i have had this jumbo card of carter for the longest time not sure what it is no info on it. It's about the size of a piece of paper - carter posing with bat on shoulders top middle, stadium below, catching about to throw someone out bottom left and batting bottom right. If you pm me your phone number ill text you a pic. Tried to insert image but won't work.
    Mainly looking for GREG MADDUX, 2008 UD Heroes #d cards & 2006-2014 A&G Relics.

    CLICK HERE FOR - WANTLIST - TRADELIST - PICASA ALBUM

  3. #3
    Pretty sure I have a Carter SP from 2019 Topps, can't remember which series though. If you think you may need it, let me know and I will dig it up.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by akamickey
    Hi, i have had this jumbo card of carter for the longest time not sure what it is no info on it. It's about the size of a piece of paper - carter posing with bat on shoulders top middle, stadium below, catching about to throw someone out bottom left and batting bottom right. If you pm me your phone number ill text you a pic. Tried to insert image but won't work.
    I'm interested if we can work out a trade. I will PM you and in meantime try to find any info on it. thx

    Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    Pretty sure I have a Carter SP from 2019 Topps, can't remember which series though. If you think you may need it, let me know and I will dig it up.
    Yes I saw recently that there was a 2019 Topps #591b. The one i'm thinking of is a landscape close-up of Carter in a catcher's mask. Let me know but either way I'd like to trade for it. thx Ron
    Last edited by NYBBNUTT; 03-30-2020 at 03:50 PM.

    Priority is 1. Gary Carter PC, 2. Vintage 3. Topps Reprints Original Backs

    4. Mantle, Mays, Clemente, Aaron or Ryan Topps Finest or Chrome reprints
    5. Topps RCs or Orig. back reprints
    Please contact with trade and want lists

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by NYBBNUTT View Post
    Yes I saw recently that there was a 2019 Topps #591b. The one i'm thinking of is a landscape close-up of Carter in a catcher's mask. Let me know but either way I'd like to trade for it. thx Ron
    That is the one I have - will get it pulled and we can work out details.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

    wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

    Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

  6. #6
    Hi Ron -

    Not too much, but let me know if you can use these Carters. LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes

    2002 Diamond Kings Silver Foil #141 Gary Carter (012/400) (NYM) ($12)
    2004 Playoff Honors Class Reunion #1 Eddie Murray & Gary Carter (1003/2003) (BAL/MTL) ($2.50)
    2016 Topps Archives Blue #246 Gary Carter (050/199) (MTL) ($4)
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    Hi Ron -

    Not too much, but let me know if you can use these Carters. LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes

    2002 Diamond Kings Silver Foil #141 Gary Carter (012/400) (NYM) ($12)
    2004 Playoff Honors Class Reunion #1 Eddie Murray & Gary Carter (1003/2003) (BAL/MTL) ($2.50)
    2016 Topps Archives Blue #246 Gary Carter (050/199) (MTL) ($4)
    Scobes - I need them all. What can I get you for them? thx Ron

    Priority is 1. Gary Carter PC, 2. Vintage 3. Topps Reprints Original Backs

    4. Mantle, Mays, Clemente, Aaron or Ryan Topps Finest or Chrome reprints
    5. Topps RCs or Orig. back reprints
    Please contact with trade and want lists

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by NYBBNUTT View Post
    Scobes - I need them all. What can I get you for them? thx Ron
    Hi Ron -

    Let me know if this swap would work. LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes

    I send:
    2002 Diamond Kings Silver Foil #141 Gary Carter (012/400) (NYM) ($12)
    2004 Playoff Honors Class Reunion #1 Eddie Murray & Gary Carter (1003/2003) (BAL/MTL) ($2.50)
    2016 Topps Archives Blue #246 Gary Carter (050/199) (MTL) ($4)

    You send:
    1990 Fleer Update #87 Frank Thomas RC ($2)
    1991 Ultra Update #58 Ivan Rodriguez RC ($10)
    1991 Ultra Update #79 Jeff Bagwell RC ($6)
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  9. #9
    Let me know if you need this blue version. Happy to send as a free card if you can use it.

    Jeff




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Parallels/Numbered/SPs and RCs of Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout, Soto, Yelich

    PROSPECTS: Jarred Kelenic, Julio Rodriguez, Jo Adell, Wander Franco, Marco Luciano

    RCs: Betts (2014), Bellinger (2017), Torres (2018), Tatis, Vlad Jr., Pete Alonso (2019), Lux, Alvarez, Bichette (2020)

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jmboehm33 View Post
    Let me know if you need this blue version. Happy to send as a free card if you can use it.

    Jeff




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jeff - I need it for my PC. What can I get you for it. thx Ron

    Quote Originally Posted by Scobes
    Hi Ron -

    Let me know if this swap would work. LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes

    I send:
    2002 Diamond Kings Silver Foil #141 Gary Carter (012/400) (NYM) ($12)
    2004 Playoff Honors Class Reunion #1 Eddie Murray & Gary Carter (1003/2003) (BAL/MTL) ($2.50)
    2016 Topps Archives Blue #246 Gary Carter (050/199) (MTL) ($4)

    You send:
    1990 Fleer Update #87 Frank Thomas RC ($2)
    1991 Ultra Update #58 Ivan Rodriguez RC ($10)
    1991 Ultra Update #79 Jeff Bagwell RC ($6)
    Scobes - I'm going thru my Caretr PC and discovered I don't need the 2002 Diamond Kings Silver Foil #141 Gary Carter.
    So how about I send you the 1991 Ultra Update #79 Jeff Bagwell RC for the 2004 Playoff Honors Class Reunion and
    2016 Topps Archives Blue for our trade? LMK if that works and I'll get the Bagwell card in the mail. PWE works too. thx Ron
    Last edited by NYBBNUTT; 03-31-2020 at 09:32 AM.

    Priority is 1. Gary Carter PC, 2. Vintage 3. Topps Reprints Original Backs

    4. Mantle, Mays, Clemente, Aaron or Ryan Topps Finest or Chrome reprints
    5. Topps RCs or Orig. back reprints
    Please contact with trade and want lists

  11. #11
    I have

    19 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER BLACK BORDER MINI
    138 GARY CARTER,EXPOS $2.00

    13 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN FRAMED WHITE
    48 GARY CARTER,METS 60

    17 TOPPS UPDATE STORIED WORLD SERIES RED /250
    SWS20 1986 NEW YORK METS FEATURING GARY CARTER N/A

    My wants are located on MY SITE
    MY SITE
    TOP 5 WANTS 1. 14 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR 75 BILLY HAMILTON 2. 17 TOPPS CHROME FRESHMAN FLASH FF-11 AARON JUDGE
    3. 13 TOPPS MINI 27 MIKE TROUT 4. 10 FINEST 14 DEREK JETER 5. 18 TOPPS UPDATE INTERNATIONAL AFFAIR IA-13 PEDRO MARTINEZ

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by NYBBNUTT View Post
    Jeff - I need it for my PC. What can I get you for it. thx Ron


    Scobes - I'm going thru my Caretr PC and discovered I don't need the 2002 Diamond Kings Silver Foil #141 Gary Carter.
    So how about I send you the 1991 Ultra Update #79 Jeff Bagwell RC for the 2004 Playoff Honors Class Reunion and
    2016 Topps Archives Blue for our trade? LMK if that works and I'll get the Bagwell card in the mail. PWE works too. thx Ron
    Hi Ron -

    Sure that is fine. PM sent. LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by NYBBNUTT View Post
    Jeff - I need it for my PC. What can I get you for it. thx Ron
    Hi Ron -
    Just PM your address!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ***Current Want List***

    Collecting Parallels/Numbered/SPs and RCs of Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout, Soto, Yelich

    PROSPECTS: Jarred Kelenic, Julio Rodriguez, Jo Adell, Wander Franco, Marco Luciano

    RCs: Betts (2014), Bellinger (2017), Torres (2018), Tatis, Vlad Jr., Pete Alonso (2019), Lux, Alvarez, Bichette (2020)

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jmboehm33 View Post
    Hi Ron -
    Just PM your address!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jeff - PM sent thx Ron

    Priority is 1. Gary Carter PC, 2. Vintage 3. Topps Reprints Original Backs

    4. Mantle, Mays, Clemente, Aaron or Ryan Topps Finest or Chrome reprints
    5. Topps RCs or Orig. back reprints
    Please contact with trade and want lists

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I have

    19 TOPPS ALLEN&GINTER BLACK BORDER MINI
    138 GARY CARTER,EXPOS $2.00

    13 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN FRAMED WHITE
    48 GARY CARTER,METS 60

    17 TOPPS UPDATE STORIED WORLD SERIES RED /250
    SWS20 1986 NEW YORK METS FEATURING GARY CARTER N/A

    My wants are located on MY SITE
    David - I just PM'd you my tradelist of the players you collect. I hope you are able to find enough in there for the Gary Carter cards you have for me. thx Ron

    Priority is 1. Gary Carter PC, 2. Vintage 3. Topps Reprints Original Backs

    4. Mantle, Mays, Clemente, Aaron or Ryan Topps Finest or Chrome reprints
    5. Topps RCs or Orig. back reprints
    Please contact with trade and want lists

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •