Ebay sellers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

budd2222

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I was wondering if ebay sales were up or down with virus lock down?. Then with buyer are you spending more or less on cards?

It's hard to say for me. I think it might be about the same. Seems like some things sell for more than I thought they would and others for less.

The biggest difference is I have time to actually list things that I want to get rid of.

People are definitely still spending money!!

If their unemployed because of the current issue....spending less or nothing....I'm retired and I'm spending a little more on ebay as it saves on going to the supermarket. Dish washing liquid, snacks, blades, etc. Best regards, David PS about the same on cards. PSS I get more of my food and goods on line with vons.

Last edited:
I haven't been doing Ebay very long, but it seems like folks aren't afraid to buy right now. If you are sitting around your house doing nothing, why not pick up a card or two that you need.

I have seen a bunch of stuff fly out of "inventory" at discounted prices, but have also seen a lot of full price BIN's and some higher end cards sell as well. Guess it is all about what you have listed, and what others are looking for....

I haven't been doing Ebay very long, but it seems like folks aren't afraid to buy right now. If you are sitting around your house doing nothing, why not pick up a card or two that you need.

I have seen a bunch of stuff fly out of "inventory" at discounted prices, but have also seen a lot of full price BIN's and some higher end cards sell as well. Guess it is all about what you have listed, and what others are looking for....

I've had a number of BIN's go off in the last couple of weeks. Some of which have been up for a long time.

I've been doing mostly BIN's because I wasn't sure how going the auction route would work out if people weren't buying. Don't really want to give my stuff away if you know what I mean.

I've had a number of BIN's go off in the last couple of weeks. Some of which have been up for a long time.

I've been doing mostly BIN's because I wasn't sure how going the auction route would work out if people weren't buying. Don't really want to give my stuff away if you know what I mean.

I only do non sports so that's all I know anything about. I bought only one card this month and won it about $25 less than what I thought it should have sold for. Then three cards I was watching were pulled a day before the auction end, why I don't know. I did notice a couple of cards were relisted at a higher price. Strange times.

I only do non sports so that's all I know anything about. I bought only one card this month and won it about $25 less than what I thought it should have sold for. Then three cards I was watching were pulled a day before the auction end, why I don't know. I did notice a couple of cards were relisted at a higher price. Strange times.

Yeah, the sellers probably pulled them because they weren't going for as much as they thought they would. If you ask me that's kind of a risk. From my experience most bidding happens in the last 5 minutes of the auction. I had one end last night that was only at $24.50 and in the last couple minutes bumped up to and sold for $43.50.

And then the seller could be under quarantine or live in a lock down city. Some buyers only think about themselves and give a neg. feedback for any reason. In that case I can see them pulling any auctions or other sales.