Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: April 2020 Show Off Thread

April 2020 Show Off Thread

Let's see what you have picked up, traded for or busted lately.

Everyone could use a little good news and a pick me up lately!
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

A little sunlight at night!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

I recently went through my Topps Bowman Holiday sets and found these; not recent but pack pulled.........

Jo Adell 2019 Blue Festive #126/150
    Nick Senzel 2018 Green Sweater #10/99
    Gavin Lux 2017 Blue Snowflake 01/50

mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Just landed this one for the Saturday contests! Best regards, David
    Last edited by David K.; 04-03-2020 at 01:33 AM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Love the Lindsay Wagner cards by the way.........I think you have a thing for Lea Thompson too! Maybe she's from Minn.?

mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Love the Lindsay Wagner cards by the way.........I think you have a thing for Lea Thompson too! Maybe she's from Minn.?

Thats right Lea is from Rochester MN. Besides being a home state girl she was in so many movies that are favorites of mine.

I collect a little bit of everything...Always looking for Thome's that I dont have.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138392868@N07/albums

Larry Walker gu 2/5 from 2020 Donruss.....Nice! Best regards, David

Very nice stuff wow
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

Linsday Wagner looks like someone else......

Very nice stuff so far this month, thanks for sharing........

mikekestner.com/mm86

Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Very nice stuff so far this month, thanks for sharing........

Love that patch. I got this in today!

Vlad Guerrero Sr. by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr
    I collect a little bit of everything...Always looking for Thome's that I dont have.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138392868@N07/albums

Shantel VanSanten- The Flash
    Last edited by budd2222; 04-15-2020 at 08:56 AM.

GU ball from the 2004 AS Game........#08/10

mikekestner.com/mm86