April 2020 Show Off Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Let's see what you have picked up, traded for or busted lately.

Everyone could use a little good news and a pick me up lately!

I recently went through my Topps Bowman Holiday sets and found these; not recent but pack pulled.........

Jo Adell 2019 Blue Festive #126/150
Nick Senzel 2018 Green Sweater #10/99
Gavin Lux 2017 Blue Snowflake 01/50

tbh

Love the Lindsay Wagner cards by the way.........I think you have a thing for Lea Thompson too! Maybe she's from Minn.?

06as1

Love the Lindsay Wagner cards by the way.........I think you have a thing for Lea Thompson too! Maybe she's from Minn.?

06as1

Thats right Lea is from Rochester MN. Besides being a home state girl she was in so many movies that are favorites of mine.

Hasn't come in yet but still wanted to share:

49802411596_6a3beda102.jpgs-l1600 by Brett Blair, on Flickr

Been looking for a 2010 Topps A&G Kelly Kulick Relic for quite some time. She's the first woman to win a PBA Men's bowling tournament. Not only that,it was the PBA Tournament of Champions which is the biggest event of the year. On a side note,my high school bowling coach also coached Kelly when she was younger. The other relic is of Dale Davis. He's a legally blind man who at age 78,bowled a perfect 300 game.