Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is This For Real No Joke USPS To Close Down By June Due To CV19 (Off Note)

Don't believe anything you see on MSNBC, they are a Joke themselves!!
    [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]New Wix Site:
    http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and dupes of some I already own.

As a former employee of the usps. I can tell you for sure. that it will not shut. down as it is as important to the American people just like banks. they got bailed out and so will them if necessary. the usps is the only branch of the US Gov. that makes it own money. and does not have a budget like all the other branches of the gov. and yes it true they are losing money big time, due to companies like amazon. and they were in trouble when emails started. when was the last time you mailed a personal letter to someone.

this 2 and half trillion package which most are going to big corporations. none of this is going to the usps. so if the gov can bail then out they will save the usps. you can count on it. Larry
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

The only branch? How about Internal Revenue Service.....They bring in a lot of money. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Nothing.....scams like to scare people into making big mistakes. Best regards, David
    This is an accurate statement.

Without making this a political thread - news sells better when it is negative and not positive. The USPS isn't going anywhere. They are in the red because the government forces them to pre-fund retirement accounts by some ridiculous amount of years (10-15, I believe) which keeps it from being liquid. They will need cash infusions from time to time to keep them running, but total shutdown isn't going to happen. No more Saturday delivery and a potential rate hike, that is possible.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

The only branch? How about Internal Revenue Service.....They bring in a lot of money. Best regards, David
    Not what he was getting at. Sure, (tax) money is sent to the IRS, but they are not selling anything (like stamps) that pay for their services.

David the IRS. brings in a ton of money. but they are still funded by the us govt. Larry
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

Not beating on a beaten dog but breaking news this afternoon states Trump will not sign funding bill for PO bailout,
    Says the PO and the CV-19 are working against them as well.
    Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Polar Bear 67 View Post
    Not beating on a beaten dog but breaking news this afternoon states Trump will not sign funding bill for PO bailout,
    Says the PO and the CV-19 are working against them as well.
    Bear

Bear. it wont be the first time trump said he was not going to sign or back a bill then back track on what he said. letting the post office shut down is like letting all the banks close. it just not going to happen. then again I guess fed-ex, amazon and ups can take over mail delivery services when the post office close it doors. Larry.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhubarb_Runner View Post
    Not what he was getting at. Sure, (tax) money is sent to the IRS, but they are not selling anything (like stamps) that pay for their services.
    There not making money (USPS)....their losing money! We're the tax collectors and we fund other parts of the government. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?