Thread: Discount from ebay only good till 04/07/2020

Discount from ebay only good till 04/07/2020

Got a message from ebay......10% on orders of $50.00.....larger discounts on higher amounts......code to use was ALLDECKEDOUT......If you have an ebay account ...check it out......Expires on 04/08/2020.
    Last edited by David K.; 04-06-2020 at 12:46 PM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat Contest has been posted for Cal Ripken Jr. auto 07/25!!

20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals

Go to tglgtglg's ebay items

I used it the other day on a purchase of $60, and now I show that it has been used. So I am guessing it is a one time use. I was hoping to use it multiple times. Just an FYI.
    Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.

Quote Originally Posted by tglg View Post
    I used it the other day on a purchase of $60, and now I show that it has been used. So I am guessing it is a one time use. I was hoping to use it multiple times. Just an FYI.
    Thanks for the information....hoping something good comes before the 04/08/2020 deadline....Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat Contest has been posted for Cal Ripken Jr. auto 07/25!!

ttt