Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: Some new random stuff to trade

  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Great, did you have any other years Rainbows/Foil?
    Barely

    2015 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US67 Leonel Campos
    2017 Topps Rainbow Foil #13 Adeiny Hechavarria
    2017 Topps Rainbow Foil #57 C.J. Cron
    2018 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US267 Alex Colome
    2019 Topps Rainbow Foil #303 Ranger Suarez
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

  2. #17
    I can use these 3
    2015 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US67 Leonel Campos
    2017 Topps Rainbow Foil #13 Adeiny Hechavarria
    2018 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US267 Alex Colome

    Are the ones on your sportslot page available for trade?

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyderik View Post
    Barely

    2015 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US67 Leonel Campos
    2017 Topps Rainbow Foil #13 Adeiny Hechavarria
    2017 Topps Rainbow Foil #57 C.J. Cron
    2018 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US267 Alex Colome
    2019 Topps Rainbow Foil #303 Ranger Suarez

  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    I can use these 3
    2015 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US67 Leonel Campos
    2017 Topps Rainbow Foil #13 Adeiny Hechavarria
    2018 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US267 Alex Colome

    Are the ones on your sportslot page available for trade?
    They should be the ones I listed .
    That's all I've got for rainbows. Unless I missed them. I'd trade any of them
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyderik View Post
    They should be the ones I listed .
    That's all I've got for rainbows. Unless I missed them. I'd trade any of them
    Is this one still available?
    2020 Topps Gold #297 Mike Yastrzemski

  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Is this one still available?
    2020 Topps Gold #297 Mike Yastrzemski
    Yes that is also.
    Where are we standing?
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

  6. #21
    How does this look? Thanks, Al

    2001 Topps Chrome - 111,168,195,250,280,293,299,302,310,314, 316,320,338,361,375,597,598,618,635,640, 655 $39.75
    2007 Topps Chrome - 38,86,108,120,166,204,240,265,270,280,28 7,297 $17.75
    2008 Topps Chrome - 23,27,36,38,40,47,57*,70,74,81,85,90,101 ,119*,123,135,150,152,156,159,173,203,20 6,211,215,217,219 $25.50
    2009 Topps Chrome - 177,199,212 4/10/4 $18
    2005 Donruss Elite Career Best Gold (#/500) #6 Bo Jackson $4 $105

    for:
    1991 Stadium Club Charter Member #NNO Nolan Ryan Bronze Medal. $15

    2010 Topps Mickey Mouse All-Stars #MM7 Chicago Cubs $6
    2011 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors #79 Jonathan Sanchez $2
    2011 Topps Chrome X-Fractors #67 Aaron Hill $2
    2011 Topps Chrome X-Fractors #190 Ivan DeJesus $2
    2014 Bowman Chrome Refractors #133 Jason Castro #d179/500 $2.50
    2014 Bowman Chrome Refractors #139 Billy Butler #d466/500 $2.50
    2014 Bowman Chrome Refractors #167 Ian Kennedy #d037/500 $2.50
    2015 Topps Rainbow Foil #81 Chris Young $2
    2015 Topps Rainbow Foil #94 Tommy Kahnle $2
    2015 Topps Rainbow Foil #105 Jeff Baker $2
    2015 Topps Rainbow Foil #190 Zach Britton $2.50
    2015 Topps Rainbow Foil #232 Andrew Susac $2
    2015 Topps Rainbow Foil #270 Steven Moya $2.50
    2015 Topps Rainbow Foil #286 Trevor Rosenthal $2.50
    2015 Topps Rainbow Foil #288 Chris Parmelee $2
    2019 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US33 Josh Harrison $1.25 $38.75

    2015 Topps Rainbow foil - 57,70,140,489,570 2/2/2.5/2/2 $10.50
    2016 Topps update Rainbow - 66,149,200,207,209,210,228,252,267 $15.50 $79.75

    2015 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US67 Leonel Campos $2
    2017 Topps Rainbow Foil #13 Adeiny Hechavarria $2
    2018 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US267 Alex Colome $2 $85.75

    2020 Topps Gold #297 Mike Yastrzemski $4
    2019 Panini Diamond Kings 2004 Retro Crowning Moment Plum Frame #6 Justin Verlander $3
    2016 Topps Update Gold #US293 Hansel Robles $1
    2019 Diamond Kings Artist Proof #15 Mickey Mantle $8 $101.75

  7. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    How does this look? Thanks, Al

    2001 Topps Chrome - 111,168,195,250,280,293,299,302,310,314, 316,320,338,361,375,597,598,618,635,640, 655 $39.75
    2007 Topps Chrome - 38,86,108,120,166,204,240,265,270,280,28 7,297 $17.75
    2008 Topps Chrome - 23,27,36,38,40,47,57*,70,74,81,85,90,101 ,119*,123,135,150,152,156,159,173,203,20 6,211,215,217,219 $25.50
    2009 Topps Chrome - 177,199,212 4/10/4 $18
    2005 Donruss Elite Career Best Gold (#/500) #6 Bo Jackson $4 $105

    for:
    1991 Stadium Club Charter Member #NNO Nolan Ryan Bronze Medal. $15

    2010 Topps Mickey Mouse All-Stars #MM7 Chicago Cubs $6
    2011 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors #79 Jonathan Sanchez $2
    2011 Topps Chrome X-Fractors #67 Aaron Hill $2
    2011 Topps Chrome X-Fractors #190 Ivan DeJesus $2
    2014 Bowman Chrome Refractors #133 Jason Castro #d179/500 $2.50
    2014 Bowman Chrome Refractors #139 Billy Butler #d466/500 $2.50
    2014 Bowman Chrome Refractors #167 Ian Kennedy #d037/500 $2.50
    2015 Topps Rainbow Foil #81 Chris Young $2
    2015 Topps Rainbow Foil #94 Tommy Kahnle $2
    2015 Topps Rainbow Foil #105 Jeff Baker $2
    2015 Topps Rainbow Foil #190 Zach Britton $2.50
    2015 Topps Rainbow Foil #232 Andrew Susac $2
    2015 Topps Rainbow Foil #270 Steven Moya $2.50
    2015 Topps Rainbow Foil #286 Trevor Rosenthal $2.50
    2015 Topps Rainbow Foil #288 Chris Parmelee $2
    2019 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US33 Josh Harrison $1.25 $38.75

    2015 Topps Rainbow foil - 57,70,140,489,570 2/2/2.5/2/2 $10.50
    2016 Topps update Rainbow - 66,149,200,207,209,210,228,252,267 $15.50 $79.75

    2015 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US67 Leonel Campos $2
    2017 Topps Rainbow Foil #13 Adeiny Hechavarria $2
    2018 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US267 Alex Colome $2 $85.75

    2020 Topps Gold #297 Mike Yastrzemski $4
    2019 Panini Diamond Kings 2004 Retro Crowning Moment Plum Frame #6 Justin Verlander $3
    2016 Topps Update Gold #US293 Hansel Robles $1
    2019 Diamond Kings Artist Proof #15 Mickey Mantle $8 $101.75
    Cardinals collie grabbed that 1 orange refractor earlier today
    Its gone

    Man you have a huge set need list... and they are tough. Im looking, but think I dont have any of those parallels
    Last edited by crazyderik; 04-08-2020 at 10:11 PM.
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

  8. #23
    If these are still available, I could use them:

    2015 Topps #647B Yadier Molina/Celebrating $10
    2015 Topps Rainbow Foil #286 Trevor Rosenthal $2.50
    2015 Topps Heritage Then and Now #TAN4 Dee Gordon/Lou Brock $1

    I have a bunch of 01 Topps Chrome for trade for your set if you want some of those. Let me know if your wantlust is current and I'll dig some up of an equal value.

    Thanks,

    Tom
    I collect: CARDINALS, MATT MORRIS, MATT CARPENTER, Ken Griffey Jr., Pedro Martinez, soccer cards, Kareem Rush, and all Duke basketball.

    Here is my BASEBALL and non-baseball tradepages:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...c7_E/edit#gid=


  9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,905





    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyderik View Post
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Check my chrome needs.... dosnt need to be anything good. I need lots of common singles
    Aside from the 2013 TOPPS Chrome -10 D.Jeter $2 I still have for you...
    Do you still need these?
    2007 TOPPS CHROME
    70 255 269 303RC
    2014 TOPPS Chrome
    45RC
    2016 TOPPS CHROME
    93 136
    2017 TOPPS CHROME
    66RC refractor

    LMK, thanks, Rooster.
    '70s set builder
    Collecting prospects & RCs
    TTM & IP grapher

  10. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwallastyle View Post
    If these are still available, I could use them:

    2015 Topps #647B Yadier Molina/Celebrating $10
    2015 Topps Rainbow Foil #286 Trevor Rosenthal $2.50
    2015 Topps Heritage Then and Now #TAN4 Dee Gordon/Lou Brock $1

    I have a bunch of 01 Topps Chrome for trade for your set if you want some of those. Let me know if your wantlust is current and I'll dig some up of an equal value.

    Thanks,

    Tom
    The rainbow foil was traded. The other 2 are available
    My set needs are updated
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

  11. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    Aside from the 2013 TOPPS Chrome -10 D.Jeter $2 I still have for you...
    Do you still need these?
    2007 TOPPS CHROME
    70 255 269 303RC $2.50
    2014 TOPPS Chrome
    45RC
    2016 TOPPS CHROME
    93 136
    2017 TOPPS CHROME
    66RC refractor

    LMK, thanks, Rooster.

    You listed that Jose Ramirez again?? Did you find it.... 2014 topps chrome #45.
    The 2016 I dont need...

    If the Ramirez is found we can do the Jeter and Ramirez for it.

    If the ramirez is still missing Im fine with

    2013 TOPPS Chrome -10 D.Jeter $2
    2007 TOPPS CHROME
    70 255 269 303RC = $3.25
    2017 TOPPS CHROME
    66RC refractor $2
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

  12. #27
    Hi Derik,
    Let's just go with what we have without the orange - close enough.
    Here's my address. Thanks,
    Al Smith
    1231 Whitingham Circle
    Naperville, IL 60540

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyderik View Post
    Cardinals collie grabbed that 1 orange refractor earlier today
    Its gone

    Man you have a huge set need list... and they are tough. Im looking, but think I dont have any of those parallels

  13. #28
    If You still have this card
    2020 Topps Rookie Card Retrospective RC Logo Medallions #RCREB Ernie Banks $5
    I have these Jason Gaimbi cards
    91 Fleer Excel #120
    01 Topps Finest #3
    03 UD 25 Salute #S-6
    04 Donruss Timeless Treasures #41 (279/999)
    Jack
    RIP GONZOFAN2
    FANATIC Glavine collector and collect Irod-Jackie-Ted
    Now a GOLDEN EAGLE 60+ yrs out of BC

  14. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    If You still have this card
    2020 Topps Rookie Card Retrospective RC Logo Medallions #RCREB Ernie Banks $5
    I have these Jason Gaimbi cards
    91 Fleer Excel #120
    01 Topps Finest #3
    03 UD 25 Salute #S-6
    04 Donruss Timeless Treasures #41 (279/999)
    Jack
    It is gone. Sorry
    RECYCLE PLEASE!! -USE RECYCLED TOPLOADERS AND MAILERS ON ME.

    I collect these in this priority
    #1 Don Mattingly HAVE list
    #2 Jason Giambi HAVE list
    #3 Set needs
    #4 Bo Jackson HAVE list
    #5 Tim Stauffer HAVE list
    #6 2005 Donruss

  15. #30
    If you still need those cards pm your addy
    Jack
    RIP GONZOFAN2
    FANATIC Glavine collector and collect Irod-Jackie-Ted
    Now a GOLDEN EAGLE 60+ yrs out of BC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •