Thread: 2019 Gypsy Queen question

2019 Gypsy Queen question

Am i the only one that can not read the numbers on the back without straining or using a magnifying glass. My wife jokingly got me a pair of readers that are about 2 inches thick as a joke. It maybe my age catching up as well. Just wandering if its just me.
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

I can't read the numbers on almost any sets nowadays.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    I can't read the numbers on almost any sets nowadays.
    I def feel your pain
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

Also having problems with the numbers......please topps....make then larger......and stop with the small codes....just print sp by the number so we know its a sp...or ssp......for a super short print. Best regards, David
    Last edited by David K.; 04-10-2020 at 04:13 AM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. ..No longer buying anything on The Bench!

Always changing batteries in my lighted mag glass.
    I collect a little bit of everything...Always looking for Thome's that I dont have.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138392868@N07/albums

Quote Originally Posted by PRosefan1 View Post
    Always changing batteries in my lighted mag glass.
    I have a small mag glass....But its not lighted.....this sounds interesting ....might check out ebay for one....would be a good way to spend a dollars from the $1,200.00 coming from the government. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. ..No longer buying anything on The Bench!

GQ numbers aren't good, but there are certainly worse offenders, unfortunately.

There is a good free flashlight/magnifying app that uses the camera on your cellphone.

Here's to joining the I can't read the numbers bandwagon! I have a couple of nice magnifying lenses that I have yo keep handy.
    Need Ripkens that I don't have (3,065 different Ripkens) , Joe Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Twins refractors. I'll also consider better RCs
    2005 Zenith

Museum Inserts: 250/250 100%
    Prime Patches: 77/77 100% (all #'d to 150 or less) Overall collection includes: 29 different laundry tags,5 button holes,& 225 different autographs & auto variations.