All Releases Canceled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Benski3

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Baseballpedia is reporting all future Topps and Panini releases are canceled for further notice due to the virus. The factories are shut down. Tribute is the last for Topps. No word weather if they will release in future or not.

Last edited:
Get ready for some more artificial inflated prices. Second and Maybe third years with rookie designations. Oh boy! lol

They aren't canceled. They are delayed.. Everything that was supposed to be released in April has already been printed. It just needs to be packaged and shipped out but with the work stoppage that's not going to happen until they go back to work.

They aren't canceled. They are delayed.. Everything that was supposed to be released in April has already been printed. It just needs to be packaged and shipped out but with the work stoppage that's not going to happen until they go back to work.

They can't ship them to card shops that don't have anyone there to accept the shipments.

You're so wrong.......they notified the shop when it going to be delivered and the owner can be waiting to accept it..... don't be d.......

Hey, don't get nasty now. Not all card shop owners (or the big online retail sites, which are not essential businesses and can't necessarily be open) are able to do that, and delivery companies aren't going to warehouse it. Companies just aren't going to ship when there is no guarantee that it'll get there. This is what my LCS owner is telling me.

Hey, don't get nasty now. Not all card shop owners (or the big online retail sites, which are not essential businesses and can't necessarily be open) are able to do that, and delivery companies aren't going to warehouse it. Companies just aren't going to ship when there is no guarantee that it'll get there. This is what my LCS owner is telling me.

Most card shops don't buy directly from the card companies. They get them from a wholesale warehouse.

I have posted the, most likely to be purchase, releases for June. I have been holding off because of the delay the virus caused with production. June has a heavy schedule and I didn't post 5 other releases because they cost $129 for 3 cards and ones of that ilk. I hope the dates hold up, but this goes to show that there is way too much product being produced. And with all those choices you would think you could get a reasonably price box. If anything is going to happen with high prices, it is up to the consumer to drive down costs.

I have posted the, most likely to be purchase, releases for June. I have been holding off because of the delay the virus caused with production. June has a heavy schedule and I didn't post 5 other releases because they cost $129 for 3 cards and ones of that ilk. I hope the dates hold up, but this goes to show that there is way too much product being produced. And with all those choices you would think you could get a reasonably price box. If anything is going to happen with high prices, it is up to the consumer to drive down costs.

Amen! Go to your retail stores and get your products there......but please leave some for everyone! Don't become a Hog....like the people buying all of the tp .....Best regards, David

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online