2016 Topps Chrome Refractor Lot for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hi
Have the following lot of 2016 Topps Refractors and will take a good offer for them, with shipping only $3.25 FCM/DC

Lot includes
14 Tyler Naquin RC
17 Prince Fielder
19 Brandon Drury RC
37 D J LeMahieu
38 Zack Greinke
44 Nelson Cruz
48 Adrian Beltre
91 James Shields
97 Matt Harvey
125 Buster Posey
149 Yasiel Puig
165 Ryan Braun
166 Kyle Schwarber RC
173 Wei-Yin Chen
175 Andrew McCutchen
177 Jose Peraza RC
184 Jason Kipnis
186 Mike Foltynewicz
190 Brandon Phillips

Paypal available.
Thanks Bob

Last edited:
Hey Buddy! I been trying to let u know ...I already did paypal for the gold lot......your mail box needs to be clean up as its full..........Please don't get don't that many 2020 topps gold...as from now on....will only be buying small lot of 4 to 6.

Hey Buddy! I been trying to let u know ...I already did paypal for the gold lot......your mail box needs to be clean up as its full..........Please don't get don't that many 2020 topps gold...as from now on....will only be buying small lot of 4 to 6.

Hi David
Thanks as always for everything. As for picking up cards, don't have that much choice in picking things up, as I get them from a private group I belong to and pretty much all or nothing. I do have more 2020 Gold I recently picked up and are on my sportslot page at https://sportlots.com/dealers/?dealer=gwynnfan Thanks Bob

Hey Bob...........Would you break out 3 that I need? If not, totally understand..........

14 Tyler Naquin RC
125 Buster Posey
166 Kyle Schwarber RC

Thanks and LMK.............Mike