Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: WTTF large lots for set building, all makes 1973-2016

  1. #31
    PM sent
    BASEBALL TO TRADE - ASTROS WANTED
    https://tradeitbuyitsellit.wordpress.com/

    FOOTBALL TO TRADE - OILERS/TITANS WANTED
    https://platnum71astros.wordpress.com/[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

  2. #32
    Going in order....in thread or Pm...Shortbus and Eric H. trades sent out .

    Next, working on trades with MrHaverkamp and Steve1972, PMs sent

    Thanks for patience
    True number of bench points: 401

    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachbum View Post
    Going in order....in thread or Pm...Shortbus and Eric H. trades sent out .

    Next, working on trades with MrHaverkamp and Steve1972, PMs sent

    Thanks for patience
    Trades with Mr.HaverKamp, SymphonicMetal, Steve1972, JYNKEYS complete.

    Dbvol and Chief -PMs sent, let me know if still wanting to trade

    If I missed someone, please PM me again.
    True number of bench points: 401

    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachbum View Post
    Trades with Mr.HaverKamp, SymphonicMetal, Steve1972, JYNKEYS complete.

    Dbvol and Chief -PMs sent, let me know if still wanting to trade

    If I missed someone, please PM me again.
    Didn't receive a PM but very interested in trading. Thanks.......Derek

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by dbvol View Post
    Didn't receive a PM but very interested in trading. Thanks.......Derek
    Derek- I thought we were talking about 1973 Topps I must have deleted the pm but if you can, remind me what we could possibly trade.
    True number of bench points: 401

    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachbum View Post
    Derek- I thought we were talking about 1973 Topps I must have deleted the pm but if you can, remind me what we could possibly trade.
    Hey--
    Wish I could help with your 73s but none of the 73s I have are very nice. About all that I could help with is '90 or '91 UD or '87 Topps if you still need any. I would be looking for '83 Topps in trade. Thanks....Derek

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachbum View Post
    Derek- I thought we were talking about 1973 Topps I must have deleted the pm but if you can, remind me what we could possibly trade.
    pm sent

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •