Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: WTT Vintage HOF Philadelphia & Topps for baseball

  1. #1

    WTT Vintage HOF Philadelphia & Topps for baseball

    I need the higher booking and star cards in 1973 Topps. These are some of my best vintage cards to trade, these are from my PC but willing to part with football right now.

    These are at least EX in condition, I remember one of the Browns having a wrinkle in it . I will relook at these and give better pics and descriptions if someone interested. I am looking for Vg on average in return in baseball.










    True number of bench points: 401

    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  2. #2
    Those are some ICONIC cards right there.......at least iconic in my book. Do you have a list of the 1973s you are looking for?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    Those are some ICONIC cards right there.......at least iconic in my book. Do you have a list of the 1973s you are looking for?
    Yeah its most of the higher booking cards I am looking for like Aaron, Clemente, Mays, etc....I do have a Schmidt RC already so not looking for that. I can PM you the total list if more interested.
    True number of bench points: 401

    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  4. #4
    If you want to pm me a list that would be fine but I can also check my dups for the bigger names in 1973. I am defiantely interested in tradeing for some of those. Let me see what I can come up with this weekend.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    If you want to pm me a list that would be fine but I can also check my dups for the bigger names in 1973. I am defiantely interested in tradeing for some of those. Let me see what I can come up with this weekend.
    pm coming
    True number of bench points: 401

    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachbum View Post
    pm coming
    I received your want list and will get to it tomorrow.

    Man, those are some nice cards. I don't want to hold up any other prospective trades that might come up but if that Merlin Olsen RC looks like it does on that scan, I'd appreciate it if you could holc that one for me right now. I might change my mind later on and try to trade for anotehr card instead but right this minute I am leaning towards that Olsen card.

    That Len Dawson card is ineresting as I am pretty sure he is wearing a Cleveland Browns jersey in that card. He played with them in 1960 and 1961 snd the card companies used to cheat and use whatever picture they had avaiable..

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    I received your want list and will get to it tomorrow.

    Man, those are some nice cards. I don't want to hold up any other prospective trades that might come up but if that Merlin Olsen RC looks like it does on that scan, I'd appreciate it if you could holc that one for me right now. I might change my mind later on and try to trade for anotehr card instead but right this minute I am leaning towards that Olsen card.

    That Len Dawson card is ineresting as I am pretty sure he is wearing a Cleveland Browns jersey in that card. He played with them in 1960 and 1961 snd the card companies used to cheat and use whatever picture they had avaiable..
    Wow that is interesting about dawson, that is 1964 topps. I have no other offers or trades right now so holding the Olsen is ok.
    True number of bench points: 401

    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  8. #8
    Symphonic Metal I can't pm you, your inbox is full.
    True number of bench points: 401

    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachbum View Post
    Symphonic Metal I can't pm you, your inbox is full.
    Sorry about that. I had 3 or 4 memebers messaging last night. I thought I had cleared some space but evidently I did not. It is open now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •