Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: May 2020 Card Show Off Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Okay, so last week, I stopped by my LCS for some supplies, and bought 3 packs of Gypsy. The owner threw in the chrome pack, because he had to open a new box for my packs. Pulled this...

2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Chrome Box Topper Red Refractors #3/5

Today, I stopped in before work, just to pick up a couple of packs. Pulled this...

2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Black and White #49/50 (BV: $250!!)
    Whoa dude.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Another card for the Saturday Contests! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Nice Nolan Ryan, David..........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Nice Nolan Ryan, David..........
    Thanks! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Is that a 1960's Star Trek babe?
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Bingo! Best regards, David

Outside of the original Star trek, I don't know much about SciFi but I think that woman was the love interest/wife of Kahn in the episode played by Ricardo Montelhbon.

Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    Outside of the original Star trek, I don't know much about SciFi but I think that woman was the love interest/wife of Kahn in the episode played by Ricardo Montelhbon.
    On second thought, I think that woman is Marianna Hill from the episode Dagger of the Mind. In a most interesting piece of trivia, Marianna Hill is the cousin of General H. Norman Schwarzkopf. Since her maiden name was the same as her famous cousin's their father's were obviously brothers. She seemed to play a lot of hot Latinas in old Western series and also played the blonde prostitute in Clint Eastwwood's High Plains Drifter.

I'm going to go with that woman being Marianna Hill. Hopefully, someone will know the eanswer for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicMetal View Post
    On second thought, I think that woman is Marianna Hill from the episode Dagger of the Mind. In a most interesting piece of trivia, Marianna Hill is the cousin of General H. Norman Schwarzkopf. Since her maiden name was the same as her famous cousin's their father's were obviously brothers. She seemed to play a lot of hot Latinas in old Western series and also played the blonde prostitute in Clint Eastwwood's High Plains Drifter.

I'm going to go with that woman being Marianna Hill. Hopefully, someone will know the eanswer for sure.
    Correct....she was great in the one show she was on.......loved the way she flirted with him....remember the scene where their in the transporter and getting ready to beam down to the planet......Best regards, David

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Correct....she was great in the one show she was on.......loved the way she flirted with him....remember the scene where their in the transporter and getting ready to beam down to the planet......Best regards, David
    HAHA! Yeah, she ws Captain Kirk's old flame on that episode. Captian Kirk had to mantain his professionalism and not give into temptation, which makes me wonder WHAT THE HELL WAS WRONG WITH HIM? LMAO!!!!

Here is a very early promotional picture of her where she played the love interest of Clu Gulager in a recurring role in THe Tall Man. And it was one of her many roles as a hot Latina. She was some great looking woman!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ta...e_Tall_Man.JPG

Totally......Didn’t know Julie Newmar and Mariatte Hartly were Star Trek babes too.......Probably a bunch more too!
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Totally......Didn’t know Julie Newmar and Mariatte Hartly were Star Trek babes too.......Probably a bunch more too!
    It was quite a parade of beautiful women guest stars on that show and as a young boy at that time it left quite an impression on me! LOL Sherry Jackson, Joan Collins and Nancy Kovack are just a few more noteables. Julie Newmar was kind of unregcognizable on Star Trek if you are thinking of her Catwoman look. She played a pregnant amazon who was the wife of a medevil warlord of giant warriors. Since she is 6 feet tall she fit right in with this tall tribe. She wore a very loose fitting tent like outfit which was no where near as impressive as her catwoman suit of the same era was. She was also blonde and they really had to dress her down for this particular part........wich is hard to do given Julie Newmar's stellar looks.
    Last edited by SymphonicMetal; 05-20-2020 at 05:57 PM.

Didn't pay the sticker price obviously...........Paid 20% less.........The chrome is a refractor........
    mikekestner.com/mm86