Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: May 2020 Card Show Off Thread...

Hybrid View

May 2020 Card Show Off Thread...

I'll start it this month........

mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Got this one for Andy Drummond 2020 Topps Gold set.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Got this one for Andy Drummond 2020 Topps Gold set.
    Whoa!! Nice card...
    I collect a little bit of everything...Always looking for Thome's that I dont have.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138392868@N07/albums

This might be large...

Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Love the Joe DiMaggio card....is that a postage card? Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Don't drink the Kool aid from anyone trying to rip you off with their high prices of unopen baseball products......or those people who say supply and demand......Parents is that all you learned in College?

Exhibits
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Nice stuff so far, thanks for sharing..........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Exhibits
    Okay! Best regards, David

Jane Russell I found interesting, Howard Hughes made her a star in The Outlaw, she was married to HOF QB Bob Waterfield. Not bad for a small town MN girl.

Ozzie Smith by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr

Thometag by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr
    I collect a little bit of everything...Always looking for Thome's that I dont have.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138392868@N07/albums

Okay, so last week, I stopped by my LCS for some supplies, and bought 3 packs of Gypsy. The owner threw in the chrome pack, because he had to open a new box for my packs. Pulled this...

2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Chrome Box Topper Red Refractors #3/5

Today, I stopped in before work, just to pick up a couple of packs. Pulled this...

2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Black and White #49/50 (BV: $250!!)
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Okay, so last week, I stopped by my LCS for some supplies, and bought 3 packs of Gypsy. The owner threw in the chrome pack, because he had to open a new box for my packs. Pulled this...

2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Chrome Box Topper Red Refractors #3/5

Today, I stopped in before work, just to pick up a couple of packs. Pulled this...

2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Black and White #49/50 (BV: $250!!)
    Whoa dude.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Nice hits Steve! Best regards, David